"You're next Mudbloods," he shouted at the other students, also aware that the Chamber belonged to Slytherin and that Muggleborns were considered their enemies.

The twins, Lee, and the girls made their way to the front of the crowd and became very shocked from what they were seeing: the message on the wall and the familiar handful of students beneath it. They had many questions and would surely ask them once they got back to their Common Room.

"What's going on?" another screeching voice shouted.

That was the last voice the group wanted to hear at that particular moment.

Argus Filch pushed through the crowd and froze, like his cat, when he saw Mrs. Norris.

"You!" he cried pointing at Samantha and Harry. "Potters! You killed her!" he shouted glaring at the two.

They were his two least favorite students and reminded him of many horrible memories from four previous students.

"Argus!"

Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and Snape had arrived and told the other students to go off to bed.

They, confused as well, started muttering to each other and slowly made their way away from the corridor.

"Ravenclaws follow me!" the curly haired girl shouted and they followed her up the stairs.

The Gryffindors followed Percy and the group gave the five a pointed look and begrudgingly followed him away from the hall.

"All of you, come with me," Dumbledore said softly, a voice that Samantha was very relieved to hear. The very reasonable Headmaster would listen to them and would surely not believe that they did this.

They went off to Lockhart's office, which was the closest, without saying a word. Samantha pursed her lips shut to keep from bursting out that she and everyone else had nothing to do with it because she was sure that Filch would throw her and Harry under the Knight Bus.

Dumbledore examined Mrs. Norris as Filch was in tears. They streamed down his face and started to erupt in uncontrollable sobs.

He stumbled into a chair and threw his head into his hands, completely letting everything go.

"Hmm," Dumbledore spoke as he circled the frozen cat. His blue eyes scanned her with precision and Samantha bet he was using nonverbal magic, something she found very fascinating and couldn't wait to start learning.

At last, he straightened up and addressed the group who were looking very concerned and also confused. McGonagall had a conjecture about what happened to Mrs. Norris but could possibly be completely wrong with what Dumbledore was going to say.

"She is not dead, Argus," he said simply.

"Not dead? But why is she all frozen and....stiff?" Filch asked after he finally stopped crying, but still spoke with a strained voice.

"She has been petrified, but I'm not sure how...," Dumbledore finished and trailing off. He was as well very confused but held a confident composure because he didn't want to discourage anyone.

"Ask them!!" Filch cried turning to the Potters.

Dumbledore sighed. "No student could have done this Argus, it would have taken dark magic,"