"No." we all say in unison

"You all know I've known you since you were Freshmen. I understand that one of you is missing." He says

    Milo and BJ looks at me and I look at Mr. Diallo shrugging.

"Aldino was a good person. I know his situation has everyone who loved him hurting, but if you guys need anything don't ever be afraid to stop by. The real matter is..." He stops to clear his throat. "I understand you all were the root of a lot of fights and trouble last year."

     "It wasn't on our part though." BJ says.

"Definitely not mines." Milo says.

     "So are y'all trying to say Dino and I caused everything?" I ask looking at them.

"I just want to make sure a repeat of last year doesn't occur again." Mr. Diallo explains.

     "Trust it won't." I say standing up to leave. I walk out of the office to the clerk's desk. "Can I check myself out?" I ask.

"Yes, I'll need to see your I.D and your reason for leaving?" She asks looking at her computer.

     "I'm not feeling well at all." I say handing her my I.D

"Okay, You're good to go." She smiles and hands me my I.D back.

     "Thanks." I fake smile, and turn around to walk out of the door.

"Ko wait up!" I heard someone shout. "Why are you leaving school?" BJ asks.

     "I really don't care to talk to you or Milo right now." I say turning to leave but he grabs my arm.

"You know I don't go for shit like that..." BJ says turning me around. "Try again."

     "I'm just not feeling well." I say looking at him.

"I'll take that..." He says. "But understand this... I was closest to Dino when all of us fell off the first time. I can't say I'm not hurt, but I'm taking everything a day at a time. You need to let go of that anger and resentment." He says backing up.

     "I'll talk to you later" I say continuing my walk to my car. I get in the car and slam hands on the wheel repeatedly screaming. I knew I wouldn't be able to deal with this Dino talk for the rest of the day. Now it's time to face my fears, and go deal with the root of my problem head on.

*Japree P.O.V*

     I begin the walk in the hallway to 4th period when I get stopped by BJ.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

     "To my locker.. Where are you headed?" I ask curiously.

"Just got called to the front office." he shrugs. "Who knows what this could be about."

     "Yeah well it was nice seeing you." I say trying to cut the conversation short.

"Japree wait." BJ grabs my arm softly. "We never got the chance to talk about everything."

     "We are in a good place let's just leave all that where it is." I say walking backwards away from him.

     I turn to go to my locker. Once I get to my locker I put my combination in, and open up my locker. I put my stuff in and close it, only to be startled by Lonnie.

     "What the hell!" I scream in shock.

"Did I scare you?" He asks, laughing.

     "Yeah, You did." I say turning to walk off.