16th Heart

"Yah! What the hell is that?!"

"Relax, hyung! It's just a puppy. Isn't she cute?" Jungkook said to hos bestfriend, Hoseok.

"Is she biting?" He asked.

"Umm... No? But don't worry, she don't have rabis." Jungkook replied.

"What's her name?" Jimin questioned.

"Chocolate." I answered.

"It's a weird name for a white puppy like her, Taehyung." Namjoon hyung butted in.

"Yeah, we get that a lot as first impressions." I smirked.

"Wow! She's so fluffy. She's like a living snowball! Can I hold her?" Jin hyung cooed as he walked to Jungkook.

"Okay, here. Don't give her to Namjoon hyung, she might die." Jungkook reminded. Jin hyung laughed, sparing a glance at his boyfriend.

"Yah! I haven't done anything, yet." He fought back.

"Babe, can you buy me a puppy like that, please?" Jimin pouted cutely, nudging at Yoongi.

"I'm not sure. Dogs always eat, bark and poop. It ruins my sleep for sure." Yoongi hyung said, declining Jimin.

"Fine! I'll buy it myself someday! Don't you dare touch my puppy!" Jimin huffed and went to the kitchen. Yoongi hyung followed him, probably to apologize. They did that everyday until we get used of it.

"You wanna go somewhere?" Namjoon broke the silence.

"Where?"

"Umm... In a roadtrip. I don't know."

"That's lame." I commented.

"Okay, you guys decide." He sighed in defeat.

"How 'bout we'll go swimming?" Jungkook suggested.

"Sounds fun." Jin hyung chirped.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, tomorrow."

"No! There's class tomorrow!" Hoseok said.

"Oh! I thought today is Friday." Jungkook said.

"We can go this weekend, yes?" I joined in.

"Cool! But not in your pool. I want to go in a resort, a beach resort to be exact." Jin hyung said, still holding Chocolate.

"Okay, don't worry. You guys tell the two midgets in the kitchen. I'm tired of those two." I sighed, remembering how annoying Jimin and Yoongi hyung is.

-

"Tae, wait for me! You always forget about me" Jungkook shouted and hurried to my car. We're heading to school and we already planned for our outing tomorrow.

"Hurry up." I said. Jungkook closed the door once he get inside then I drive our way to school.

Our ride is silent, we are meters away from the school's parking lot.

Jungkook was starring at the window. He suddenly faced me with his unidentified expression, but I'm sure he's mad at something. I didn't do something wrong, right?

"Yah! Don't give me that look! What's your problem?" I asked.

"You haven't give me a good morning kiss!" Aish!