Fight

Alexai's POV

Roza: "Outside now."

Alex: "I'm not going anywhere with you."

Roza: "You know full well how this is going to work. And beside the fact I hate you with every fibre in my being. I will not ruin a house."

Alex: "Fine. But you can't touch me."

I get out of Preston's hold and make myself outside. Everyone follows after us. Preston refuses to leave my side.

Roza: "I'll even the playing the playing field by letting you get one other person to use their abilities. I want to see you at your best. And I don't count."

I looked at everyone and noticed the elementals stepping back. I took a look at Lachlan and saw his eyes glaze over. I latched onto him and helped him see ahead.

Alex: "Lachlan who do you think is the best person?"

Lachlan: "You have three choices."

I noticed a crowd starting to form around us.

Bryne: "What is the meaning of this?"

Alex: "I went off at Roza and told her to step down and stop being such a bitch. She wants to settle it using magic. The way we should. I'm down but she can't touch me."

Roza: "The more you say I can't touch you. It makes me want to take the pre-emptive strike."

Bryne: "Are you absolutely sure about this Alex? Your a mimic and an Amp yeah. But by yourself you don't stand a chance."

Alex: "She says I get one person to use."

Lachlan: "Your best choices for abilities here. Are Rosie, Harry or Bryne."

Roza: "A healer, Flash or Immunity. How the fuck are they supposed to help you."

Lachlan: "Well."

Alex: "Thank you Lachlan. Rosie would you like to see why I believe Healers are the most powerful mages to ever walk the earth. I would have gotten Preston to help me. But I don't think your ready to work with me. We don't know what you can really do yet."

Preston: "Ok."

Rosie: "I'm a healer. What can I do?"

Roza: "This is way too easy."

Rosie: "Alex at least with Harry you can't be touched."

Alex: "You will see."

She took a step forward before Vikk grabbed her hand.

Vikk: "If anything happens to you I swear to god."

Alex: "Nothing is going to happen."

He looked up at me before letting her hand go. She walked over to me.

Rosie: "Are you still sure."

Alex: "Absolutely."

Bryne: "This is a bad idea."

Alex: "It was her idea to take me on. She instigated it. I'm simply agreeing. She said I could get one person to help me. To use another ability. She doesn't know she just signed her own loss."

Roza: "Enough talking. You have your help."

Alex: "I've already won."

Bryne: "I will be ending this If it goes too far."

Alex: "Rosie are you ready to see what you can do."

I lifted my hand up to her. She grabbed it reluctantly. I smiled towards her before I initiated the connection with her. She jumped as we molded together. Our abilities being shared between each other. She still couldn't do what I could do. But I learnt in just that one moment how she did her magic.