Match up's

Alexai's POV

Preston had basically held my hand as we headed back to the house. I know I've used the term home already. But I can't bring myself to call it home anymore. Not knowing what's going on. It's basically just a holding cell until they are ready to wipe us out.

Alex: "Preston?"

Preston: "Yeah what'sup?"

Alex: "How come no one else has ever thought about it like this before? Why hasn't anyone tried to change it?"

Preston: "They don't usually stay around long enough for the rest of us to find out. I don't know what happens to them though."

Alex: "This place is full of secrets. It's ridiculous. Wait you said they don't stick around long enough. Where do you think they go then?"

Preston: "We get told some students get selected for specialised training with outside teachers."

Alex: "You don't actually believe that do you?"

Preston: "Not since meeting you. The way you think has kind of brought us all out of our shells. And it also let us see what's really going on. I don't agree with it. I'm just scared with what's going on that we won't even get the chance. Any of us will get the chance I mean."

I looked behind myself and watched him as he started to slow down.

Preston: "I have only now finally realised what I can do. And I don't want to be kicked out already. Alex I'm sorry but at the end of the day who ever I have to fight. I'm going to make sure I don't get kicked out of here. I can't leave. Not now."

I stepped back towards him and wrapped my arms around his frail figure. I guess in a way I can understand how he feels. Finally realising after years what he can do. And now having that be put into jeopardy. It's a scary concept. I kissed his cheek before keeping hold of his hand.

Alex: "I know you won't.I don't want you to go either. Just please. Don't hurt them."

I felt him nod his head on my shoulder. I heard the door behind me open to see Lachlan and Josh standing there. They both looked a little worried. They stepped outside to meet us.

Josh: "You guys may not want to go in there just yet."

Alex: "Why?"

Lachlan: "Well we met Tobi's room mate. And he has already made it difficult for us to live here. Honestly. I'm tempted to take apart the bed and move it allover to the stage area. At least there it's relatively quiet and we can't get hurt."

Preston: "If your in your room you need to be asked permission to enter. Why is it unliveable?"

Josh: "Said his name was Damien. Do you know who that is?"

I looked at Preston as I stepped away. His eyes went wide before he let out a deep sigh.

Preston: "Oh yeah. I know him. Everyone knows him. But not in the same sense of he is strong like Roza is. He just has a nasty habit of making life miserable by being constantly annoying. And you can never get him back."

Lachlan: "He has been jumping all over the place."

Alex: "That doesn't seem too bad."

I walked up to the front door and went to enter before being kicked backwards and sent off my feet. I hit the ground hard as I felt the back of my head throb with pain. Josh helped me get back up before I almost doubled over again.

Alex: "What the fuck was that?"

Preston: "That's Damien."

Damien: "Sup Faggot heard you got some powers now. Took you long enough."