End goal?

Alexai's POV

I rolled over in my bed before being pulled along it. I opened my eyes and was met with Preston's beautiful face. He was so peaceful while he slept. His hair flopped slightly above his eyes whilst not done properly. It was cute. I reached up and gently touched his cheek before watching his face scrunch up and his body twitch slightly. He opened his eyes slowly before smiling at me.

Preston: "Your finally awake."

Alex: "Finally? How long have I been sleeping for?"

Preston: "You don't want to know."

Alex: "Ok. I won't ask then. I feel fine now so that's a plus."

I went to get up out of bed but Preston held me tight.

Alex: "I need to pee."

Preston: "Your going to need some help."

Alex: "What do you mean I'm going to need some help I said I was fine."

Preston: "You've basically been sleeping for 3 days. You were that exhausted. No one wanted to wake you up. We didn't know whether you would wake up on your own or what was going to happen?"

Alex: "Three days what the fuck do you mean? I can't have been out for three days. That's not possible is it?"

Well obviously it would have to be possible. I just did it. But three days that's crazy. I looked at Preston with a shocked look on my face. He must have noticed it before he tightened his grip around my waist.

Preston: "I need to help you. You haven't moved in a few days. Are you ok?"

Alex: "Fine. I'm ok I promise."

He got up and swung himself off the end of his bed before walking over and picking me up.

Alex: "I thought you said you were just going to help me walk?"

Preston threw me onto his back and pulled me up a bit. Making sure I could wrap my legs around his stomach.

Preston: "I lied. I'll take you over there myself."

He walked slowly through the house. Making sure not to make a sound. Before he took me down one level to the shower and toilets.

Alex: "I don't have any clothes or a towel or anything."

Preston: "Wait here then."

I watched as he slowly let me down on the floor before he raced up stairs. He came back with my blue shirt and track suit pants with a towel while he brought his own clothes with him. Thank god I don't sleep with underwear on.

Preston: "I'll help you out."

Alex: "It's fine Preston. Come on. I think I can clean myself."

Preston: "Are you sure?"

Alex: "Yes Preston. Go have a shower."

I watched as he walked over and took his shirt off. He pulled his pants down and I could tell he was excited. He was so beautiful. From his hair, His face. His body was amazing. It wasn't thin and there were no abs. Like baby fat. Just there it was beautiful. I don't like the really skinny guys. Lachlan's alright I guess but Preston was. Well he was really something.

Preston: "Are you actually going to wash yourself. Or are you going to keep staring at me?"

Alex: "A little of both. But I can't reach. I think you might have to help me."

Preston: "Ok. Here."

He walked over towards me taking a seat next to me.

Preston: "Up."