Cade and I hung out for several more hours and played Xbox and ate food and laughed hysterically at small things until he had to go home for dinner, and promised that no one, not even Elsa, would know about my situation. After that I finished the joint on my own and passed out on the couch. I'd rather sleep then hurt.

Thursday wasn't the greatest of days. I couldn't concentrate in any of my classes, and I kept wondering off in thought and being called out on it by teachers. I couldn't make myself right notes either, or force myself to snap out of it.

Friday comes around and all I can think about is the fact that I have chemistry. In my mind I wonder how long it's going to be until Ava talks to me again.. Or if that will ever happen. Maybe she'll just ignore me? And if she ever does speak to me again what will happen? Will we go back to just being a teacher and a student and act like nothing ever happened? An even small thread of thought wondered if maybe Ava and I had a mutual attraction.. An attraction strong enough to go for a relationship despite the rules.. But the rest of me shushes that thought. There is no point hoping for the impossible. Be realistic.

I was right to tell Cade, so far as I can tell only he gives me the raised eyebrow look whenever I say I'm okay when Ella asks if I'm alright when I stare off into space.

"Common Thay, we have chemistry prac," Elsa says, pulling me back to reality and out of think world. My heart skips and my stomach drops in nervous nausea.

"Shit yeah, we do," I say, clearing my throat and standing from the table we were hanging at.

"Have fun, I'll see you guys later at my place?" Trystan says as I throw my bag over my shoulder.

"What?" I say, confused. I wasn't aware of any plans.

"Were you sleeping?" Chuckled Cameron.

"Sorry I've just kinda been pre occupied.." I apologize.

"Well we've all agreed to meet at Trystans house later, maybe play some pool and watch a movie," Cade says, filling me in.

"Ohh okay cool, I'll be there." I say, it's not like I have any plans anyway. And I would rather hang out with my friends and have some of a distraction then be alone and think about my stupid decisions. I glance over at Elsa and see her giving me a worried look. I smile at her reassuringly, but she still eyes me for a few moments longer.

Walking to chemistry seems to be the longest walk ever, and I can feel myself getting more and more anxious.

"Do you think she knows?" I hear Elsa whisper to Cade and I focused on their conversation.

"Knows what?" Cade whispers back, glancing at me to see if I were listening. I stared straight ahead and pretended I was busy with my own thoughts again. I wanted to know what they were talking about.

"That Cameron AND Trystan like her!!" Hisses Elsa, also watching me to see if I could hear. Inside I felt a little surprised and shocked.. I mean I haven't been flirting or even trying to get them to like me.

"I dunno I'll ask," he whispers. I smirk, why am I pretending to not hear them.

"No I didn't know," I say out loud while still looking forward and walking down the corridor, "but I do know now," I add and turn my head to look at them. Both Cade and Ella snap to look at me and Ella turns beat root red with embarrassment of being caught.

"Please don't tell them I told you!!" She begs and I laugh.

"I won't, relaxe." I say.

"You don't look so surprised.." Cade says, amusement showing in his features.