Bond

Damon POV

"Damon let go of her. She's not worth it. I'm your sister. " Samara said and em was not ready for what was about to happen.

"Let's get it done," I said to Derek and we both charged to attack Samara.

"Damon." Em cries.

"Derek you're no longer required here. This is family business." Samara says to Derek and then she ripped his heart out.

"Derek no." Em screams and I held her in my arms trying to cover her eyes so she could not see Derek.

"You monster. How could you do this to him? I loved him and you ruined everything. " em said between her sobs.

"You're the monster that dahlia created." Samara fired back.

"Who the hell is dahlia?" Ek asked Samara and then she looks at me.

"She's my mother you bloody parasite." Samara said with venom and hate towards em.

"My mom is linda, not some dahlia."em was shaking. But I don't know whether she was scared or angry. I want to kill samara but every muscle in my body is stopping me from doing it

"I know what you're feeling Damon. You don't want to kill me." Samara says to me innocently.

"What is she talking about Damon?" Poor em asks me and I was unable to answer her.

"Stop interfering in sibling conversation." Samara says angrily.

"Why don't you leave us alone
Samara?" Damon asked with terrified look on his face.

Samara looks at me like I have said something taboo to her. She's not my sister but then why I feel this pull towards her. Why I want her to hug her? To console her? To tell her that her brother will always be at her side and protect her from all the evil in the world. All my life I longed for family and when I had it , I was unable to endure it. I failed my mother, my sister.
"Damon." Samara says.

"What? What happened?" I looked around

"You zoned out" Samara says smiling.

"Where's em?" I started to get worried about her.

"Oh! My shadow. She's not here to disturb us brother." Samara says calmly and I automatically nodded. Why am I so calm around her? Am I really happy around her.

"I know what you're thinking Damon." Samara says and I blinked. Is she somehow reading my mind.

"Then you know I am planning a murder.'' I tried to hide my nervousness.

"No Damon. You were thinking that why you are feeling attached with me. Its OK Damon. We're siblings. It's natural for you to have feelings for me. That imposter is not your sister." Samara approach towards me.

"You're not my sister." My voice was all weird now.

"Damon you meanie." Samara replied and I just smiled at her cuteness.

"Something is wrong. I'm loosing Derek." Mona shouted.

"What's going on? " Scott asked Mona

"I don't know. I can't bring him back. Samara must have done something to him." Mona replied and was having a hard to breath.

"Just bring him back." Issac screams.

"I'll wake him myself.'' Jackson
growled and Deaton tries to stop him.

"Jackson control yourself. You can't break the link." Deaton said .

"There is no  link to break." Jackson growls and Issac tries to attack Mona but was stopped by scott.

"I need an anchor." Mona panted.

"What?" Stiles says in confusion.

"I'm loosing him. Em was suppose to be my anchor but now i can't even channel her." Mona said.

"I'll be your anchor. I'm true alpha." Scott hold Mona's hand.

"It's an earthquake. God I'm so not ready to die." Stiles said and Erica hugged him.

"Calm down." Deaton shouted.

"Bring them back." Scott says to Mona and then suddenly everything was so calm.

"Why is he not waking up?" Jackson looks at everyone.

"I don't know." Scott whispers.

"He's gone." Tears fell from Erica's eyes.

"Derek you are stronger than this. Come back." Peter shouted in hope that Derek would be able to hear it.

" He's gone." Boyd said and and Peter stared at him.

" Listen to his heart. He's alive. " Scott said to assure everyone that derek was safe.

" It's his mind that's gone." Stiles said to himself but everyone was able to hear .

"No. It can't be. He's the only family I have." Issac says and looks at derek's body.