control

"Morning Issac." Erica smiles.

"Em. She.." Issac paused.

"She's safe Issac and so are

you." Derek assured.

"How did she do that?" Isaac asked Derek.

"I don't know. Deaton is working on it." Derek replied and touched Issac's forehead.

"We need to get her out of here. She's a danger for all of us." Erica said and Boyd silently agreed.

"We can't." Derek paused.

"No Derek. You can't. You know what she did to us." Erica started to argue with Derek.

"I know . What if she doesn't know what she did." Derek fired back.

"How do you know about it Derek? She's a threat and you know it." Lydia said.

"We don't know for sure." Jackson said.

"Deaton told us  to stay away from her." Lydia said angrily.

"No. Deaton told derek and Scott to stay away from em. And luckily I'm none of the them." Jackson said cockily.

"Enough . I don't want such type of nonsense in my home." Derek growled and his eyes shining red.

"Keep it down. She's awake." Scott yelled.

Emily POV

I feel so strange. And my head ahgggg . It hurts.

What the hell happened last night? More importantly where am I? I guess my plan not to be reckless failed. Did I did something wrong?

"You're up." Derek said.

"Why are you here?" I asked Derek and covered myself with sheets.

"I carried you last night. You were drunk." Derek replied seriously.

"So you also hit my head." I fired back rudely. I guess I'm still mad at Derek for avoiding me.

"You fell." Derek replied.

"Hello Issac."  Someone said in my head.

"Issac" I whispered to myself.

"Issac is resting." Derek said and there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Did something happened last night?" I asked curiously.

"No" Derek was lying.

"I know you're lying Derek. What happened? Just tell me" I protested.

"Relax. Just calm down em." Derek touched my cheeks and I lean my head in his shoulder.

"I want to see Issac." I requested Derek.

"OK. Just fresh up and I'll go check on him." Derek said left me.

"She's not coming near us." Erica shouted.

"I'm your alpha and you will obey me." Derek growled. What the hell is happening downstairs.?

I rushed downstairs and saw that Derek has grabbed Erica by her neck.

"Derek stop it. You're hurting her." I shouted.

"Remember what we did last night. It was fun." Someone said in my head.

"I was drunk . I don't know what I did last night." I screamed .

"May I need to show you." That voice said and I saw from my eyes what I did.

"Issac no." I shouted.

"Please stop. Get out of my head." I screamed my lungs out. I didn't even realize that everything was moving in the room and then the entire building was shaking.

"Get out of my head." I wailed in pain.

"Derek calm her." Peter said to Derek. And Derek tried to come closer to me.

Derek grabbed my face and said " Em calm down. You need to control it. Focus on my voice. Shut it out." Derek said politely.

"I can't." I cried. " Something is fighting it from the inside." I explained

"Fight it. You're stronger than it." Derek said.

"I'm not." I cried.

"Think about Damon. Em you're hurting him. He doesn't raise you to be fragile. " Derek shouted. " now control it." Derek said and I instantly felt something and then everything was so calm and silent.

"There you go." I heard deaton  and he gave me some sort of injection and then everything was blur.

"God . How many times have she passed out . I can't even keep track of it." Stiles comment and Derek growled.