I smirked. "Yeah Rachel, I'm just walking with her to class," I said purposely calling her the wrong name. Rebecca glared at me before saying "It's Rebecca, not Rachel."

I smirked again. "Same difference," I said shrugging. Emma smiled softly before reaching out towards me, her hand eventually reaching my arm.

"Let's go." She said before pulling me away. I walked away with Emma holding my arm.  I was carrying both of our books as she dragged me with her as she held her cane in her other hand.

She seemed to be leading me more then I was supposed to be leading her.

"How do you know where you are going?" I asked. My curiosity was always getting the better of me.

She stopped walking and turn towards my voice. "We've been in school long enough that I've memorized how to get to my classes."

Oh, that makes sense.

"Why does your cousin always drag you around and take you to class then?" I asked. She smiled softly before frowning.

"She 'leads' me because she's overbearing and because it's state required that somebody does," Emma explained.

"Not that I'm complaining, but if that's the case why did you want me to walk you to class?" I said asking another question.

I just wanted to talk to her, plus I really want to know why she wanted me to walk with her if she didn't actually need help. Not that I wouldn't walk with her, I would, I will. I like the time with her. Even if it's walking for five minutes to her class.

She shrugged making some of her long hair fall into her face. Her cheeks began to flush red. "I just thought it would be a nice change." She finally answered.

That's good enough for me.

"Well okay, let's go before we're both late for class," I replied swiftly.

Okay, maybe that's not good enough for me. I couldn't help but be a bit disappointed.

What the hell is wrong with me?

With that said we walked to her class.  Well more like her walking a bit in front of me and me following her.

After a trip up a flight of stairs and going through a few more halls, we made it to her class. Outside of her class, she turned to me. "Thanks." She said awkwardly.

"No problem, I didn't really do anything," I said awkwardly back. As she turned to go to the class I stopped her. "I still have your books," I said stopping her.

"Oh, right. Thanks." She said as I handed her the books. With that said she walked into the class and sat down at the fourth desk to the window in the last row.

The teacher greeted Emma before glancing over at me. "Who's your friend Emma?" The teacher asked turning to face me fully.

The teacher was a very short old lady, who looked to be of Asian descent. Before Emma could answer, the teacher went on the ask "Is he your boyfriend?"

And at the moment Emma and I both began to blush heavily. I looked away from them both as I took a step away from the doorway.

"We are just friends," I answered, my voice breaking midway. I coughed at the end clearing my throat as I tried to calm down.

The teacher didn't look convinced but didn't question either of us further as she walked to her desk.

Before I could walk away Emma's voice stopped me. "Daniel?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm still here," I said stepping into the room. "Would you like to walk me to my second-period class after this?" She asked me softly, her face flushing again.