Chapter Thirty

"Who is she!"

"Let's not shout."

"Who. Is. She!"

Dang it! Mum listened to the voice message that Brittany sent me. On my way home from the barn, i listened to her horny and kinky voice messages which she started sending, and I was planning on listening to them on repeat. I smiled, and walked slower, as I wanted to be near her every second.

Hey, delicious muffin! Did I make you wet? Oh, you cupcake!

Amber! Smiley! Hey girl! I jut want you to know, that  something about you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman! My singing' a bit off, did you notice? Course you did.

How's my favourite sexy girl! Shoot, mum's coming. Love you!

Hi! Mum's just left. I just want you to know that damn, you're such a difficult little devil, try to make me feel wetter! Again, singing's totally off the radar. Whatever, I love you. I'll love you so hard.

Sup! Smiley. Smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley!

Smiley smiley!

Delicious little....

Thing! Yeah, sorry. I fell asleep. I had a hard night. Wait, I spent it with you! Can't stop thinking about what we did! I'm a naughty one I am! Kisses!

Smiley

Smiley smiley

Smiley all the way

Kinda hungry, like the country Hungary! Anyway, gotta have my breakfast, although that it was you and your kisses. Anyways love you!

Mmmmm!

Food's so delicious. It reminds me of you!

Mmmmmm.....

"Who the hell is she!", she yelled, and threw an egg at me.
"Her name's Brittany Harper."
"I thought that she was married!"
"She didn't. He cheated."
"So you two did the dirty then?"
I sighed, but I didn't nod. I knew I had to, as we did do something last night, but a little lie never hurt no one. Well, this will tear our relationship apart.
"Well!"
I sighed again and nodded. "We were in love!"
"I'll teach you a lesson of being a dirty lesbian!", she said. "You ain't my daughter!" She threw eggs at me again, and as soon as she ran out, she came straight to me, her fiat flying in the air. Her fists collided with my arms and my face, and we then wrestled onto the floor. We both shouted curse words to each other, and I managed to escape her terror. Unfortunately, she grabbed my legs, and pulled me across the floor. She then stood over me, with a murderous look on her face.
"Animal.", she hissed.
"Please leave me alone!", I pleaded.
She shook my head. "You ain't my daughter." And she was gone, leaving me to cry on the floor in a ball.

I called Brittany, telling her everything as I struggle to get up on my two feet, as I was in shock by her shock outburst. The house was empty. I cried out loud, hoping that no one will punish me because of that. Minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I then peak out the window to see Brittany with plastic bags, and I opened the door to let her in. He looked tearful as she saw me.
"Babe!", she said as I cried in her arms. "I feel as if this is all my fault! I'm so sorry!"
"It's fine. It wasn't your fault."
"How can I make it up to you?"
I then had a think. "What's in the plastic bags?"
"Yoghurt. And a rope."
"What's a rope gonna do?"
"Dunno. It's for my dad."
"I know what you can do with it.", I whispered in her ear. "I'll be in the bath."

I sat in the bath, reflecting on everything that has happened so far in my life, and the passionate evening I had with Brittany. She then entered the bathroom, and gave me a warm, seductive smile.
"Oh.", she said, and took her leather jacket off. She then sit in the bath, and burnt me with her soft touch. She then managed to press her body onto mine, and I respond by tugging her hair.
"That's so.."
"Hot?", she said hopefully. "I better go. Seeing you just, I don't know?"
"Turn you on?"
"Yes! I need to change my clothes. I'll be in the living room."

I then see her in a hot police outfit, as I was dressed in just jeans and a top, and she handcuffed me to the chair.
"You're under arrest.", she said.
"For?"
"For being the hot smiley you are." She pressed her soft lips on my neck, and our lips collided once again, her hands tugging my wet and fizzy hair. We were so caught up in our passion, that the door opened, and a high pitched scream.
Mum.
"Get out!", she yelled, scaring Brittany away, and I was left to deal with mum on my own.