1 Thousand Readers Special!!!

Oh my god! 1K Readers?! I'm really surprised! Wow thank you everyone. I thought some of my chapters lack of detail and story, but....but wow! Well I guess I should do something for this special day. Q and A time. Some of these are people who asked me about Team CKFF Volume 3. For the sake of these people lets call them users:

1 Q:. In Volume 3, will there be shippings and will members of Team CKFF be in a relationship?

1 A: For shipping wise: Ren and Nora (Depends), Jaune and Pyhrra, Weiss and Neptune, Sun and Blake, and for my characters, Flash and Yang. Now I am still wondering if Cole should be with either Neo or T. BenjaminSpiegal doesn't want Flare to be paired up with anyone. My brother doesn't care, but I think Kai should stay single.

2 Q: Are you still looking for Original Characters? If so, what do we need for them to be accepted?

2 A: Yes I am. They must have a semblance and it must be equaled out like Cole's Semblance; his semblance is using advance version of Telekinesis, Force, and he can pick up objects of his own strength. So that means he can pick up tables, chairs, sometimes cars, and other small and carry able objects, but he can't pick up trains, buildings, and very heavy objects.

3 Q: Who's Josh and what's Team TXCR?

3 A: Josh, aka Joshua, is my co author for The LeftOvers and he made up two characters in that team, but I gave him credit for helping me out. You'll have to find out on Volume 3.

4 Q: Who's gonna die along side with Pyhrra, Penny, and Torchwick?

4 A: You'll find out, but I want you all to guess which member of Team CKFF will die and explain why.

5 Q: Will there be Yaoi Shippings on Team CKFF?

5 A: .....Well to be honest no. Why? Because for one, the people made up Kai, Flare, and Flash are straight and they would rather be partner up with evil than be in a Yaoi Shipping.

6 Q: Will there be Harem Shippings?

6 A: The freak sakes! What is up with these weird questions? No there will be no Harem Shippings.

7 Q: Can there be a Crossover with another RWBY fanfic?

7 A: To be honest, I hope so, but I must finish the other projects before I make another RWBY fanfic.

8 Q: Why did some chapters became short?

8 A: Because I just wanted to get done with the chapter. I get bored easily and I lost interest in Volume 1 and 2 for a couple of times actually.

9 Q: How about adding some shippings that aren't Canon?

9 A: I don't mind those other shippings, but I wanted to be Canon because I feel like it original. I like some Non Canon shippings such as Ruby and Jaune, Jaune and Blake, Neo and Jaune, Ruby and Weiss, Ren and Nora, Qrow and Winter, and Nora and Jaune.

10 Q: Will Salem appear and will she kill someone?

10 A: ....Yes, but no she won't kill anyone. I will do something to make her a hateable character. You'll see.

Well if you all have very important and detailed questions, then ask me in the comment section. I will answer and I hope I get more readers to enjoy reading my book. Well good luck Hunters and Huntresses,