Kai

It was a quiet evening in the City of Revenant, there a 16 year old male with spikey brown hair, blue eyes, stands about 5'6, wearing a blue jacket, black shirt that has ACDC, dark blue pants, white sneakers and holds two broad swords on his waist belt. His name is Kai Spark. He was having his night scroll away from his older sisters until he heard a loud bank alarm. "Huh?" He looked over towards the National Bank to see some teenagers wearing all black and has a black mask. They also hold some bats, staffs, and one of them has a sword. "Heh can't believe we got this!" One of the robbers said. Then Kai sighed and walks over to them across the street "Shouldn't you guys be in school?" He asked with smirk. The robber on the left said "Yeah." Then the leader hit his head "Dumpass! So what if we don't go to school? You wouldn't know which it is." "What school do you all go to?" "Signal." The leader hits the robber "Dude! Anyways are you alone?" Kai shook his head no...then nodding and admitting he was alone. The leader looks at Kai dump founded "...This guy for real?" Kai looked at them "Well...you guys get detention for not coming to school." "Its a Sunday." The robber said, but Kai ignore them and pulled out his Grimm Ripper swords "Its just swords." (play TNT back in black during this fight) "Well...This is the Grimm Ripper." Then the swords combined into large scythe. The robbers and their leader had widen anime eyes. "This is only its second form." Kai said as the robbers attacked Kai, but Kai slashed the hell out of robber and round kicks another one. The third robber was about to attack him, but Kai smiled and slams the guy on the ground by Kai's Grimm Ripper "Hmp." The leader looked at Kai and he pulled out his sword "Sword to Sword?" He asked Kai. Kai still smiled and his scythe transforms into a large sword "This is its other second form." Kai said as both blades clashed. Kai then broke the leader's sword and said "Looks like you just got schooled." Then slashes and defeats the leader. Kai smriked as the robbers just give up...

The police came about an hour later, Kai sat down as police asked what happened "Simple. Guys robbed the bank and I kicked their butts. I told this the millionth time." He said. The officer looked confused "We only asked you once." "....Yeah exactly." Then Ozpin comes from his car and walks over to Kai. "Kai Spark?" He asked "That's me, I'm already famous?" "No your jacket says it." Kai had a fake smile "Oh...sorry....anyways what's up?" "You know who I am?" "No, but I think you trained my older sisters?" "The Spark Sisters?" "Those are my annoying sisters." "Well...I seen your skills and I must say we need someone who's fast enough to use a weapon like that...want to come to Beacon?" "....Hell yeah." Kai grinned "Welcome to Beacon, Mr. Spark."