Conclusion: The Black and The White

Ruby and Penny were on the roof as they watched the whole fight with Flare, Blake, Sun, and Roman. "We gotta help them!" Ruby said pulling out her weapon and aimed at Roman. Roman noticed Ruby and smirked. He shoots his Cannon Cane. It hits Ruby knocking her back. "Ruby!...Ruby stay back." Ruby groans "No Penny. He-" "I'm combat ready!" She jumps down to where everyone noticed. Her clothes glowed green "...What the?"

Flash groans as he was getting very tired. Sniper was way too fast for Flash to hit nor dodged. "Looks like another bites the dust." He aimed his Sniper Rifle and fired, but Kai cuts the bullet in half. "Kore wa, ējentokaiaian'uddodesu. Anata no kōdo-mei wa nanidesu ka?" Kai said in Unknown Language. The Sniper responded "Kō ​​ donēmu Z." Flash looked very confused "You know this douche?" Kai didn't answer and aimed his Grimm Ripper at the Sniper He smiled and walked away from Kai "I'll be ready next time Kai." The Sniper disappeared in the darkness and Kai looked at Flash. "No just scared him off." Kai said with a smile. Flash groans. "Where's Cole and Flare?"

Penny stood there with glowing green aura. Roman was distracted and Flare swings his Dragon Sword, but a sword clashed with Flare "Huh?" Five to seven swords appeared from Penny's back. Blake and Sun retreated while Roman and Flare stood there dumbfounded. "NO! I will kill Torchwick and nothin- ACK!" Penny clobbered Flare onto the ground knocking him out instantly. "Sorry Flare, but I am going to end this here and now!" Ruby looked over and saw two airships shooting at Penny, but Kai appeared to deflected the bullets while Flash and Sun picked up Flare away from the battle.. Penny's swords spin rapidly and shoots a large green laser! It destroyed the two airships. Then another one was about to leave with the cargo, but she threw her swords and it stabbed the ship. She was pulling it down without breaking a sweat and threw the airship down. Roman groans in anger and leaves with one cargo of dust. "These kids are getting weirder everyday?" His ship leaves and Roman escape...

"Ow! The Hell!" Flash yelled as Kai was cleaning up the bullet wound "...So...your cousin is a-" Kai covered his mouth "Don't tell anyone." Kai said being serious for that moment. Cole groans and wakes up with a gasped "What? Where am I?" "Just in the hospital." Kai answered. Cole groans in pain and noticed Flare was awake, but he looked very mad. "...Did we win?" "Yup." Kai answered again. Flare punched a wall "Did we g-" "NO! We didn't get Torchwick! I was so close! This close and your freak of a cousin decided to knock me out." "ZIt was for your own good. Penny didn't want to killed during her fight." "What the hell was she?" Cole was very confused ".....So Penny?" Kai sighed "I'll explain later. Right now rest." Then Kai left the room. Flash groans "So we won our first battle for now." Flash pointed out. Flare didn't answer and just left the room. Flash followed him. Cole was left in the room alone "....Neo....Neo the Mute...."

Kai walked off to a phone and called someone. "Uncle...You're right TorchWick is here....Yes....Also Uncle...I found the Son of Cinder. Yes....I'll deal with him...myself." He hangs up and looks outside in the sky.