Chapter 9: Jaunedice Part 2

A sercuity guard was suppose to guard the Student's Files, but instead he was sleeping. Flash and Kai was crawling through airvents. "Down there. The files of all the students in Beacon. Jaune's file is in there." Kai whispered to Flash as he uses his rope and put it on himself. "Okay pull me up when I pull the rope. Okay?" Flash nodded and Kai crawls out of the air vents to drop down near the guard without a sound. He quietly pulled the file cabinet and was trying to find the files. He found Jaune's and Flare's Files.

Flashback

"Kai I need one more thing before you go..." "What?" "Grab Flare's File and let me see it only. I don't think he got in here for without reason. I must find out. Keep this a secret Kai." Kai was confused and asked "Why?" "Because I know Flare is hiding something from us."

End of Flashback

"Lets go." Kai pulled the rope and left without any noise...except Flash fartting. "My God man! What did you eat?!" The Guard's partner asked in disgust while the Guard was confused, but went back to asleep.

A couple of minutes later,

Kai and Flash came back to the room with Flare pissed and Cole bored. "Got Jaune's File." Kai said after locking the door. "So lets see what the kid put down." Flare said opening it up and looked in shock. "What?!" "SSSHHHHH!!" Everyone covered Flare's mouth from making loud noises. "Thats impossible! How can he just kill a family of Ursas, two packs of Beowolves, five gangs, and three Nevermores! Fucking bullshit!" "Flare chill. Look maybe he did this and just doesn't want anyone to know." Cole said backing Jaune. Kai shook his head "No. No one could kill a Nevermore with only a sword and shield. Also his skills only lack very and isn't...well the best Hunter." Kai agreed. "I think he lied!" Flash punched the wall. "What if he had gone freaking easy on Cardvin?" "Then why get bullied? He's obvious he's the weakest man alive! He only has luck. He is a scumbag trying pretend to be a Hunter." Flash kept going. Cole pulled out his Athena and pointed at Flash. "You seriously gonna threaten me you human bitch." "How about you Wolfy?" There was a silence "You just sealed your FATE!" Flash tackled Cole through the window. "GRRRAAAHH!!" Cole pushed him using Force semblance and makes him going flying into a tree. "OH NOW YOU DIE!" Flash burst into flames and punches Cole into a wall. "DONE NOW FUCKING HUMAN?!" Punched his face "I'M NOT GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE A DAMN WOLF! NOW I DARE YOU TO SAY WOLFY AGAIN!!!!" He punched him so hard Cole went through the wall. "...." He smirked "Wolfy." He suddenly Force Choked him. Flash was gasping for air while Cole was getting tired. "GGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Flash made a fire bomb that made Cole go flying through the building and into the forest. "I had enough from you Cole!" Flash went after him, but Yang punched him so hard his flames went out and gets knocked out. Cole gets up, but Pyhrra stops him "Enough Cole..." Cole sighed and walked towards Flash. Flash wakes up "Nice Sparring." "Yeah nice one." Everyone was dumbfounded and fell down on the floor with their legs up. Yang gets pissed "YOU MORONS! YOU ALMOST KILLED EACH OTHER AND DESTROYED ALMOST HALF OF THE BUILDING JUST TO SPAR!" "Actually it isn't a half if its almost." Yang uppercuts Kai into the Sky. "NEXT TIME GO DO IT IN THE FOREST! Okay?" The whole time Yang had a scary yet sexy face until she said okay. Cole and Flash hold on each other for dear life and nodded. Yang left with a smile and walked off. Pyhrra face planted and left. "....Well...Nice one Flash." "Me? You did a lot better." Flare growled pulled both of their ears. "Lets go jackasses." Then Kai fell down on the grass "....Ow...."

When Team CKFF got together, they sat down on the beds and thinked. "...So do you really think Jaune lied?" "I don't know honestly. Maybe he's hiding his power, but why act like an dumbass?" They all heard a sighed from the otherside of the door. Jaune came in and everyone was silent. "...You heard everything?" "...." Jaune closes the door and was about to cry. "I lied....I lied about entering Beacon..." It was more quiet than ever. Flare gets up and choke holds Jaune "You MotherFreaker!" "I'm sorry! Okay I just wanted to be a Hunter!" "You think this is a game!" Flare was pushed back to see Cole in the way. Cole looks at Jaune "....Jaune....why do you want to become a Hunter?" "....I want be a hero. I want to help and protect others like my father and his father did. I know it ain't much, but I lied to get into Beacon to be the Protector." "Does anyone know your secret?" "I told Pyhrra...and Cardvin overheard." "Prove yourself. Prove yourself to be the Hunter you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're a leader of Team JNPR. Leaders must stay strong...We must." Cole said to Jaune as Jaune gets up and smirked. "...Thanks Cole..." Kai pulled up a thumbs up. Flash did the same. Flare glared, but said "You want to get stronger? Then come to me to be the best." Flare said with a smile. Jaune leaves smiling at his friends. "...Prove yourself Jaune." Cole said with Determination.