Chapter 13: The Fight Continues; Cole's New Aura

Flare and Torchwick clashed again and flew back. "TORCHWICK!" Flare yelled and shoots fire at him. Torchwick shoots his cannon as he dodges the fire balls. Sun deflects it barely. "Flare! You gotta let us help you." Sun yelled as Blake tries to slash at Torchwick. "Just stay out of my WAY!" He yells pushing him and running at Torchwick "TIME TO END THIS TORCHWICK!!!!" His eyes turning into dark blue and arms on fire. "I. WILL. KILL. YOU!!!!!" He yells as he repeatedly swings his sword. Torchwick gets hit and gets slashed in the chest. "ACK! You brat!" Both swing weapons at each other.

Kai was running around the streets trying to find Ruby, Yang, and Weiss, but he stops to sense very different aura "What the?!...is that Cole?" He literally can feel it. "What...what is this aura I'm sensing?"

Neo was smirking when she saw Cole turning a whole new person. He didn't look any different except his eyes turned into bright red as a rose and red aura was visible to see. The red aura was circling around him like his pet. He made an evil grin "Heh...Neo...its time show you my Lucky power." He suddenly moved in a light of speed and clashed with Neo's Umbrella. Neo smiled as both clashed weapons, dodged each other, and hitting each other. "Give up bitch!" He yelled striking her down with the rusty broadsword. Neo was surprised of how an old was so powerful. "What's wrong?! Cat got your tongue?! I hope I'll catch it!" He was becoming stronger with his swings and strikes every time they clashed weapons. "What's wrong princess?! Giving up!" His red aura started to attack Neo, but she broke into pieces. Cole was confused and was slashed on the back by the real Neo. She stick out her tongue like she is having fun. Cole grinned "Okay Neo! Lets see if you handle" Suddenly five cargo crates were picked up "THIS!!!!" He threw them and Neo dodges all of them, but gets grabbed by Cole's Red Aura and slammed her down. She turned into pieces ",AGAIN! Where are you bitch?!" Neo appears smiling at Cole for being angry.

Flash groans in pain and tries to get up. He sees Flare in trouble "F-flare..." He sees a man in black clothing with a sniper aiming at Flare. "FLAME ON!" He bursted into flames and tackles the Sniper. The Sniper dodges and smirks. He shoots at Flash, but Flash dodged "Now you have to deal with me punk ass camper." The Sniper then turns his Sniper Rifle into Two Daggers. "I will beat, I will burn, and I'll destroy you're ass!" He charges at the Sniper.

Cole stabs another Neo. "GRRR!!! Come on!" He sent his Red Aura to attack Neo as she disappears over and over again. "Bitch!" He charges at her. She kicks a Cargo, but he cuts it in half. "Come here Bitch." He grabs her neck and stabs again, but it wasn't really her. I was very tired. She appears and kick slams Cole into the hard ground. He gets up slowly ".....GGGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!" He swings his sword at everything and hits explosive barrels "....Jimmy Crickets." BOOOOOMM! Neo disappeared and Cole gets flying into a wall finally getting his Athena and Lucky back. He groans in pain