All in Brawl

Vulcan flew backwards as a solid lump of sand the size of a small boulder shot past his head. He was still new to the concept of dodging but he was learning fast, his opponent, definitely looked like a surfie, and Vulcan had decided he didn’t like him.

Vulcan splayed his hands and two balls of searing flames flew through the air and slammed into a wall of sand the guy pulled up last second.

“We don’t have to fight you know?” called Tornado from behind Vulcan.

“Then leave us alone!” the surfie threw another lump of solid sand at Tornado, the air rippled around the scrawny guy and he lifted off the ground slightly before flowing right around the sand.

The surfie’s eyebrow rose slightly as he watched.

Vulcan turned to the Tornado, “you and Bolt can help out you know? This guy control’s sand and we are on a beach!”

“So?” asked Bolt.

“You’re standing on it!” the surfie threw his arms up and Vulcan jumped sideways. The other two reacted too late and a solid wall of sand slammed into them from below.

Vulcan rolled and as soon as he was up another ball of fire straight towards the surfie. The attack was too quick and the surfie stumbled backwards shouting in shock, the flames hit his bare chest and with no protection they began eating away at the skin.

Suddenly the water around them rose and in one motion surrounded the surfie, dousing the flames. Another section flew into Vulcan sending him flying.

The water washed away and Vulcan spat out the salty water. The girl with purple hair grinned evily.

“So that’s the water elemental,”

“You didn’t know?” Bolt asked as he got to his feet from the surfie’s attack.

“I had my suspicions, but I bet you didn’t know either,”

“Touché” grunted Bolt. The surfie was still trying to get used to his burnt skin but the water was still surrounding the two, the girl half watching half trying to calm her boyfriend down. Bolt’s snarl turned into an evil grin.

Vulcan nodded “do it,”

Bolt laughed, electricity coursed through his body, building up heavily in seconds. The girl noticed too late, shrieked and put more water up as a defence in more of a reaction than a rational idea.

Bolt flicked his arms out in front and a full lightning bolt shot out from his hand, it slammed into the wall of water, lit up the whole thing and then struck both of it’s occupants with renewed ferocity.

“Nice,” Vulcan said.

“No problem,” Bolt smirked.

“Let’s get ‘em!” Tornado snarled charging forwards.

Vulcan shrugged, “why not,”

As the charged closer their opponents staggered up.

Tornado leaped into the air as a pillar of solid sand erupted beneath him; Vulcan shot forward using a burst of explosive flame to propel himself in front of a wall of solid water. Bolt moved too slowly and was knocked back to the stone wall which immediately cracked and enveloped him.

“Help!” he shouted in pain.

Vulcan cursed and dodged another assault from the ocean. This is why he didn’t like the beach.