The Warrior of Fire

Bolt leaped to his feet, a wall of fire descending upon the spot he had been mere moments before.

“Damn it!” He shouted as the road he had been standing on became molten tar. “That’s over powered!”

“You’re just weak,” The demonic form of his opponent answered back.

What had once been the menacing Vulcan a moment ago had changed shape by merely placing that strange helmet upon his head. His skin had changed from pale white to a charred color, it didn’t even seem like skin, and there were cracks along his body like veins. Instead of blood seeping from them it seemed like molten lava was just below the skin. The suit of armour he had worn beneath his disguise was still intact; strangely it seemed cool despite the massive heat generated around it.

“What the hell are you?”

“Stronger,” The figure answered hurling another pillar of flame at Bolt,”

“You can’t have that much energy!”

The figure sent a large fireball sailing through the air, melting a hole through a concrete pillar behind Bolt.

“You’re going to kill innocents with your splash damage!”

“Isn’t it exhilarating?”

“You’re sick!”

“You are weak!”

“No I am not!” Bolt flung a powerful lightning bolt at the figure, which didn’t even flinch as the power merely bounced off the figures seemingly burning torso.

“You are,” The figure casually sent a fireball into Bolts chest with a flick of his hand, Bolt had unexpected the force and was thrown on his feet again.

“Weakling,” The figure muttered.

“He couldn’t have!” Conduct breathed in shock seeing Vulcan’s second form. “Is he insane?”

“Back here stupid!” Conduct turned just as Tornado’s fist slammed into his jaw.

Conduct stumbled backwards “You little runt!”

Tornado flipped through the air with ease, Conduct threw a solid lump of steel at him but Tornado skillfully avoided it. Flowing around the clumsy metal with incredible ease.

Conduct cursed, his left arm reached behind him, a large clump of assorted metal objects crushed together previously moved as his powers once again touched the varying object.

Tornado flung some air at Conduct, solid and powerful, but he had not seen Conducts shield before. He had thrown the attack; Conduct’s barrier of steel rose and took the impact without a problem.

“To easy,” Conduct said smoothly. The shield was lowered behind him, to gain extra momentum for an attack if necessary, with his right hand Conduct lifted some large pieces of steel and flung them at Tornado, in varying directions and paths, he could not dodge them all.

Tornado chose to take the smallest object, using the air surrounding it to weaken the impact, he was merely knocked off course. He steadied himself while in the air, controlling the air around him like it was second nature.

“He’s good,” Conduct muttered, he had been having little luck after Tornado got over the initial shock of having to deal with him. Tornado was merely playing, Conduct could see that. “Vulcan was right; metal does have disadvantages in most fights. He must be having trouble too though, if he’s brought that helmet out for his fight,” Conduct returned to facing Tornado who was readying himself for another assault.

Tornado charged. Yelling incoherently he jumped into the air. His small frame soaring into the air.

Conduct shook his head, the lump of steel behind him moved up slightly as he moved his arm, he looked right at Tornado and whispered “come at me bro,”

Conduct spun his torso around with a great speed, allowing him to propel the solid lump of metal at an incredible speed, Tornado had barely noticed it before it slammed into him, and Conduct heard something snap.

Tornado shouted in pain from under the slab of Steel like he was trying to lift it.

“There’s no use moron!” Conduct shouted walking forward, an Iron bar flew into his hand, it looked like a long reinforced pipe, but it was quite thin as well, a strange piece that must have come off one of the nearby buildings, although what an office would need it for was beyond Conduct.

“Shut up,” came the muffled grunt, the air around the trapped figure began to swirl around heavily.

Conduct stepped back; he began to regret not crushing him completely at the first blow. His spare hand moved to try and bring the metal down on Tornado, but the metal wouldn’t budge. As the air swirled around more and more the metal began to rise slightly, soon Tornado slipped out from under it, and still the metal would not budge. Conduct’s eyes widened in shock as Tornado’s hands splayed out rapidly in front of his body, sending a shockwave of air slamming into him. Conduct flew backwards, slamming into a solid concrete wall covered in graffiti. He grunted and then Tornado hit him again, the air began to push him upwards into a corner.

The air didn’t stop and as soon as he was stuck in the corner it began to crush him. Conduct howled in pain.

“You can’t keep it up!” He managed to shout through the intense wind.

“Like Hell I can! You tried to crush me! And it’s not hard, I just direct it, Air is the easiest to use once you know how!”

Conduct tried to move his hands but he was completely pinned in place. He couldn’t move at all.

His eyes widened as he realized Tornado was going to either kill him, or crush him until he couldn’t move ever again.

As the pressure intensified he howled in pain again.