Dipper looked at him in a panick expression. "Oh crap, crap, goddammit. I-It's nine fifty-four! That means the game already started!?" He yelled, pacing around the room.

"Heck yeah it did! And your class is already taking notes and you don't even have a fucking idea what the fuck is happening!" She continued to yell.

"Oh no.. The deadline.. I am so fucking dead." He muttered, running out of the room, talking to Mabel and getting himself dressed at the same time.

Bill pouted, he didn't even got to say good morning. Well, it does seem urgent and Dipper is in a hurry, why? He looked up to the wall clock and have the same expression of Dipper earlier.

"Oh shit! I am way over late!" He yelled, pacing around the room and thinking what will Melinda do to him once he stepped inside the cafe.

Dipper passed by the living room, pale. "I will make it! Don't you dare tell my prof I'm not around." He threatened, on his way at the kitchen to atleast get a toast.

Bill wore his jacket again, making his way at the door. But before that, Dipper called him, tossing him a bread. Which made Bill smile at him sweetly, thanking him in a way. Dipper smiled back, getting his bag and following him out too.

"Are you late?"

"Oh yes." Dipper answered, sweating.

He looked at him. "You?"

"Yep."

They shared a laugh, running on their own ways. When it was time to part way, they stopped and has their own eyes staring at each other.

Dipper smiled bashfully, both of his hands at the strap of his back pack. "Good morning, Bill." He greeted.

Bill chuckled, pocking Dipper's forehead. "Good morning, Pine Tree." He greeted.

With last breath, they turned their backs and went to their own ways.

Dipper smiling so wide that it might tear his cheeks, that is red and hot from something sweet and embarrassing. He covered his lips, trying to hide his huge smile.

This was a good way to start a day even if you're late at your school.

*=*

"Where the fuck are you!?" Mabel yelled, pinching Dipper's cheek, as he sat next to her with his notepad and pen on his hand. She was really furious at him, she doesn't like it when he's late.

He pulled away her hand on his cheek. "I-I'll tell you later." It will be really a huge news to her if he'll tell her now. "Care to tell what is happening?" He asks.

"Team Red is scoring faster, thanks to Jake's three-point shooting. Team Blue's Rean is heating up with Max when it's about getting the ball. Though I could say that Max is a better at defensive." Mabel says, clearly watching the game.

Dipper stared at her with wide eyes and parted lips, he swallowed and pushed up his glasses. Is this really his twin? "O-Okay. Thank you." He stammered and started focusing on the game.

Team Red is winning. Harry playing ofensive so as Ingo, though they are getting in each other's nerves. He always knew those two could be a really bad pair but they do show a great dna at last year's championship. And of course, Jake. He's popular and the star of this show anyways.

He just sighed and ran down some notes on his notepad.

*=*

"I am really lucky today that Mel isn't here." Bill muttered, at the break room. It looks like Melinda left earlier to meet up with her boyfriend since he just came back from Europe, damn he was foreign. He had enough about  foreigners.