Hello, it's me.

Hey, hey. It's me. Yeah, I'm still alive bruhs, how're ya? Anyway, let's cut to the chase. This story is *drum roll* Yeah I'm discontinuing it again. . . I don't know why, I just can't finish my Haikyuu!! fan fictions. I really like the anime but turns out I'm not cut out to write for it. Sigh. 

Anyway, I'm sorry I have to this again, but I'm really out of ideas. The only thing that's entering my brain is the early century setting and I really really want to write a story in that setting. But it's effing hard man, that means you have to study what life was like before so, currently, I'm just reading stuff about that and doing research. 

To be honest, I really can't write anything right now. My motivation just dissolved into the deepest depth of the Sea. I don't know, my brain won't work at all. Currently, I'm trying to regain my writer self, so I'm currently on hiatus. But by the time I come back, I think I won't be writing school-setting love stories anymore. I love this genre, really. But I'm just really obsessed with Historical settings now. 

And I don't want to force myself to write something that I don't want to. It'll turn out as half-assed and I don't want that. We don't want that. 

Soooo, this has been a great writing journey. Thank you for reading this book!! It has been fun writing with four different OC's and have them interact. Thanks for sticking with this, it made me happy that you like this story. I really owe you readers my love for writing. You doods are awesome. Have a great day!

-red