T H E Y ' R E J U S T G I R L S ' O C D E S C R I P T I O N

Shimazaki Minami (First-year Class 2) - a varsity soccer player who belongs to a family dedicated to athletics. All of her sisters are athletes in their own field, and most of them have already made a name for themselves, especially her oldest sister. Has an insecurity problem because of sisters' achievements and hates being weak although she is a delicate person. She an Kikyou were classmates during their 1st and 2nd year of middle school before she transferred to Hinata's school where they met.

Sugimoto Hisano (First-year Class 3) - a carefree individual, expert in martial arts. She joins the judo club with some consent of her friends since she thinks it's manly. Tries to be girly enough and be cute because of her older brother continuously tease her about being boyish. Attended Kitagawa Daichi middle school with Shinobu, and are best friends with her. She is close with Oikawa and Iwaizumi because they were her senpais in middle school. Likes soy milk and is a big fan of her senpai, Shimizu Kiyoko.

Kajiwara Shinobu (First-year Class 1) - is Hinata's classmates and a very nice girl. She is Tadashi's and Kei's childhood friend and was classmates during grade school. Although she didn't attend the same school as them in middle school, she maintained a close bond with them. Her family owns a flower shop where her friend and co-worker Kikyou helps in watching over. Is Kei's childhood sweetheart and loves to defend their friends, especially Kei (about him being cute despite his height.) She is also acquainted with Tobio since she remembers him as her classmate back in Kitagawa, unlike Hisano.

Ishinomori Kikyou (First-year Class 4) - Tadashi and Kei's classmate in the college preparatory class. Is a very weird girl who looks to mutter to herself and overthinks situations. Has a crush on Yamaguchi, without realizing it, and is teased by her twin brother who attends a different school from her. Loves flowers and works as an assistant in Shinobu's flower shop; and also as an assistant of their supernatural freak adviser. She always gives Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and their class rep, Narahashi trouble whenever she goes missing.

Narahashi Kado (First-year Class 4) - Class representative of class 4, where Kikyou, Tadashi and Kei are in. Is a responsible and thoughtful classmate that looks after Ishinomori all the time, and even helps her make conversations with Yamaguchi. Is good friends with Shinobu because of the girl's multiple assistance whenever their pet Nogi is stolen by Hisano. Is the "Tomoda" (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun reference) of the series, and likes to help his friends out with their complicated feelings.

Ishinomori Kikumaru - is Kikyou's twin brother and an acquaintance of Minami. He attends a different school from her sister, and is a baseball scholar there. He likes to tease his sister, and also Tadashi whenever he passes by their house. Likes to play around with their cat, and gets multiple scratches on his face when he does. A big brother figure to Tadashi, and is genuinely teaser to everyone around him, especially Kikyou.

A/N: So, ThatNoobMcCormick requested to post these OCs because she says it's quite confusing so here --- (sorry i couldnt tag u properly---idk how the tagging shit works---) I've also posted a picture so you can get an idea of how they look... Warning: They're not really that accurate and Sugimoto's hair there is short but---I'll explain later in the story :3 And yes, they've got their own version of the collage cover that is the same as the boys :D