CHAPTER 27: I LOST MY LIFE

CHASE LUIGI’S POV

“auntie, whe-where is she?”  i asked auntie.

“im *sniff* sorry Chase! *sniff* s-she’s........ my daughter.........*sniff* she’s g-gone!”  she said while continuously crying.

I froze. This is not happening! DAMN IT! I know my girlfriend is still alive. This cant be! T___T

I saw some of her friend coming out from the emergency room. They’re all crying.

Someone patted my shoulder.

“bro, we’re here for you!” it’s Cole with Jan.

I look down. I cant talk. My tears are falling continuously like its not goin’ to stop until i get dehydrated.

I am all in pain. I cant believe that i lose my girlfriend. I don’t know what would my life be without her.

She always light up my day. She always makes me feel how much she loves me. She careS me alot. She always stay with me when i needed someone to talk to. SHE BROUGHT EVERYTHING in my life.

Now that she’s gone. I don’t know what will happen to me. This is all my fault!

I wanna see her. But i am too afraid to face the truth. Ngayon lang ako nakaramdam ng ganitong panghihina sa katawan.

“we’ll go with you. Be strong!”  sabi ni Jan. Hindi talaga siya nagmimintis sa pagbasa ng nasa isip ko. Psychic.

Dahan dahan akong naglakad papasok ng emergency room. Ramdam kong nakasunod lang sila sakin.