Chapter 14: Cold cold fire, warm warm love

Start from the beginning

Her breath hitched, "Stop it, it's hurting you," she said in a broken voice.

I leaned closer to her, "I'm a big girl. I can take it."

She sighed, "I love you so much," and then she closed the space between us and kissed me hard.

The pain in my hands subsided, and so did the cold. Her hands were her normal body temperature when they got tangled in my hair. Mine had healed by the time they reached the small of her back and pulled her closer to me.

I missed this. Even when we were just a short time apart, I missed it. I missed her touch, my body craved it, lived for it.

I was about to take her right then and there, when an obnoxious someone cleared his throat loudly, and obnoxiously.

"Ahem," Jace was looking uncomfortable when I turned to glare at him, "Can we tone the PDA down a little?"

I snarled at him, "Everybody leave, that's an order."

"But she needs to--" he started.

"NOW," I added.

"Yes ma'am."

Before I knew it everyone had left, even Jace carrying OJ's body, and Annie had pushed me against a wall, not taking a breath from kissing me passionately.

I felt her hands fumbling with my belt, I tried to push them away, but she grabbed my wrists and pinned my hands above me with one hand while she undid my pants with the other.

"Don't you stop me." She wispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

She proceeded to kiss my neck as I let out a soft moan, and when her hand slid down my underwear and reached that sweet spot , my legs became jelly and I slid down the wall.

I was now lying on the floor, and she was undoing my bra. Every touch gave me goosebumps, I couldn't stop her, I needed this. Either way she pinned me down with her body to stop me from doing so. But I couldn't move, I was frozen.

Soon all of our clothes were discarded somewhere in the room. And then I felt it. Her fingers inside me. I let out a loud moan and she shut me up with a kiss.

"Baby," I moaned in protest.

"Shh, let me touch you," she said with a voice filled with lust.

Her hands were gentle yet strong in the perfect moments, I couldn't contain myself. My hips were thrusting on their own accord and my chest was rising and falling with my desperate breathing.

She kissed her way down my neck and my chest and I was loving it. I felt guilty for shutting her out earlier. I loved this girl more than anything. Our bodies were made for each other. They fit together perfectly and moved in perfect sync.

"Ohh Anna," I whimpered.

"Shh," she replied.

After that I couldn't talk because she was hitting my g-spot. I mumbled some gibberish though and then came undone under her bare body.

Our bodies were pressed against each other, eyes staring into each other's souls.

I tried to get up but she pinned me back down.

"I'm not done," she said.

Then she caressed my thigh, "Let's see how flexible you are," she added with a smirk.

Suddenly she was spreading my legs and she gently bent one of them, pushing it up towards my chest.

"Warn me if it hurts."

I chuckled, "I can bend."

She smiled tenderly, "Okay."

Then she pressed her wet center against mine and started rubbing up on me.

"Oh my god!"

"I know," she said breathlessly.

She kissed me hard again, her tongue dancing in my mouth.

She moved her body in pefect sync with mine and soon we were both climaxing at the same time in a chorus of moans and sweet I love you's.

I didn't care what she was, I was happy.

We were comfortably lying in each other's arms when the lights flickered and went out.

"Was that you?" she asked.

"No," I said, confused.

Suddenly there was a third voice.

"Boy, that was hot. May I join?"

I tensed instantly. I would have recognized it anywhere...

It was Natalie...

Dun Dun DUNN

I'm evil

to be continued