One

Alison P.O.V

"Oh I think that i found myself a cheerleader. She is always right there when I need her." I sing along while putting on more mascara.

Boom! Boom!

"Hurry up!" My so called Brother banged on the door. I shut my phone off and open the door. "Wait your damn turn!" I said, and pushed him. He smacked against the wall I smiled. I shut the door and got ready.

I bushed my hair and put gum in my mouth. I started texting, Emily. Aka, my bestie.

Emily: "I'm outside. Coming in."

Alison: "Be careful. My creepy brother, might try to touch your butt. Again."

Emily: "I probably should. That's the only Action I be getting in a three days!"

I laughed to my self and grabbed my make up bag. I shoved them in my school bag and open the door. "There you go loser." I said and flicked him in the head. I headed downstairs in my Nikes, too see a tall tan girl standing in the door way.

"Ready?" I say, as walking towards her. "Bye Luke!" She yells too my little brother as I push her out my font door. My brother is a 9th grader and is totally in love with all my friends. We get into her car and be for I can even fix my lip stick my phone goes off.

Tanner: "Morning Baby girl."

Butterflies all over my body. Tanner is my boyfriend after 3 months, and he is the best boyfriend any girl could ask for! I smiled at his text. And sent him a quick text back.

Alison: "Moring babe. See you at school soon."

Tanner: "Actually I'm not coming too school, I have strep throat:("

Alison: "Well can I do anything to help?"

Tanner: "Don't worry about me. I love you. And I'll talk to you later."
I smiled at his text as we pulled into the school's parking lot and got out. We walked into the school together.
"Eric is checking you out again." I rolled my eyes. "He totally wants you back." Ew. Eric was my ex boyfriend.

He broke up with me after saying my boobs won't big enough for him. Whatever, I'm a double D. Whatever. We got too my locker when a couple girls smiled at me. "There he is." Emily said betting her lip, I turned my head too look at who she was talking to. The gym teacher.

He is pretty hot. Probby in his late 20's. He is tan, and a great jaw line. A 8 pack and god. He smells great. I rolled my eyes. "I'll be right back." She walked away from me too him. I shut my locker and started walking down the hall. Boy's winked at me and I smiled. Some girls even give me dirty looks. Sorry I'm prefect.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and walking into Math. I sat down and started going on my phone, while putting more gum into my mouth. A cheerleader with blonde hair and icy blue eyes walked over too me. Amber. I hate this bitch. And Amber is such a slut name. Same with Heather.

"There's a party tonight. There's going to be drinks and drugs. You should be there." I looked at her and laughed. "We'll see." She rolled her eyes while wrapping a piece of hair around her finger. She walked away and I went back too my phone.

Asher came over too sat down next too me. Him and I been friends for a pretty long time now. He throws party's, and gets all the girls. He is actually pretty good looking...

I think he is the only African American I know with Green eyes, and it so works on him! "Party happing tonight and I'm not throwing it. Wow. Trying to take my shine, what the fuck they think this is?!" He says looking at me. I laugh and shook my head, at his words. He was just swearing under his breath about this party.

°°°
After that class I have History and when I got too history I got yelled at for not having a book. Dumb twat. But I lied... I said I left it in math and she give me a pass to go get it!! Whoo hoo!! Get to leave class me dudes.
So I got to math and I saw Emily. She was sitting next too some boy. "Hey bestfriend!" She yelled when I walked into the room.

"Yaaaas!" I yell and she got up and started dancing. People just looked. At us and I started twerking. "Mrs. Petvora. What can I help you with?" Mrs. Annoying ass asked. "I forgot my book." I said, as I walk to the back off the class. I grabbed some book and Emily dabed it. "Ha!" I yell laugh. I waved at her as I was walking out.

"Bye Bestfriends!!!" She whisper yelled for me too hear. I didn't really feel like going back too class so I went too the bathroom and waited for the bell too ring. I ran back to Math to get Emily. "Oh, look at him!" She pointed at the kid who was sitting next too her and he walked out the room. "Who is he?" I asked. He was wearing a black hoodie and he was hot af.

"Some new kid. Maybe I can get into his pants!" I rolled my eyes, sometimes she can be a slut, but that's my Bestfriend for ya! "Chase!" She yelled and ran after him. I ran after her. We ran up too him together out of breath. More, like I was. "Emily right?" He asked looking at her. He was actually really fucking hot. Goddess!! "Yeah, this is my best friend, Alison." She pointed at me and I showed him a big smile.

"Oh the girl who was twerking." He said pointing at me. Why do everyone be pointing. "That's me!" I said holding my arms out like, asking for a hug. But really i would want to do a lot more too him. Shut it brain! He looked at me from head too toe and bit his bottom lip. "Damn.." I don't think Emily hard that, but I sure did. He winked and I blushed. "I'll catch up with y'all later!" I ran out the school.

I don't feel like finishing the rest off the day. I got home and my mom was home, that's the first. She's a lawyer so she was yelling at someone on the phone. She shut the phone off and looked at me.
"Why ain't you in school?!" She kinda yelled. "I found a piece of hair in my food and the lunch lady try to say it was mine. Hell no." I lied.

Wouldn't be the first time! "That's disgusting." She said putting her hands on the table. "It was black and it had white things on it, when I was eating spaghetti!" She started gauging. "Stop! Stop!" I laughed at started walking to my room. "I'm going out!" I yelled and she mumbled something under her breath.

Well! Time to get ready for this party.

💊🐼💊🐼💊🐼💊🐼💊🐼💊🐼💊🐼💊

I hope you guys like it. The next chapter is going to be on a party. Please Vote and Comment.