Archangel-Chapter 11

<---------VOTE                FAN---------------->

Comment below :3

******RECAP*******

I took my coffee and took a sip of it, it felt like i was alive again.

"God would you stop eating like a pig!" Sam yelled at Jose

Here we go,

i thought, as i sat and drank my coffee with my danish as the bickering of Sam and Jose filled in the silent air of the diner.

**************************

***LIAM"S POV***

I still couldn't get in my head that the earthquake was caused my Alex. I mean it did happened this morning but not as bad as the one at school.

But it could of been stopped if that idiot Lucas actually did what he's suppose to do!

I tightened my grip on my steering wheel.

He could be so irresponsible sometimes its ridiculous and the council want him to be responsible of Alex, they have better luck with a baboon!

Would you shut up, i'm sitting right here.

Lucas said mentally, he was sitting in the back of my car with Jasmine. Skylar was sitting in the front on her phone reporting in what had happened.

You dont have to be listening in on my thoughts.i thought back to him.

Its like i want to hear your bitchy fit. I can't help what i hear,"he said,

i looked at him through the review mirror, I dont have bitchy fits, beside you always block us from your head all the time. Why can't you do it right now?

I saw Lucas rolling his eyes, and everyone calls you the smart one. I can't right now because im tired from using so much spirit on that stupid girl, that you fantasize about.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened even more, The only person who should be called stupid is you, for leaving her by herself. When its your job to protect her,

i heard Lucas scoff, Who ever said i wanted to babysit that girl. She doesn't even know the danger that is after her. They should give the job to you but what good what that do when your weaker than me.

Swerving the car to the to the side of the road, i turned around but Skylar beat me to it. She always does,

"Both of you stop it or i will make sure you won't have kids at ALL!!!" Skylar screamed,

The temperature dropped in the car so fast that our breath was formed in white puffs of air.

Skylar took in a couple of breaths closing her eyes, whispering "Release," and the temperature returned to normal.

 That was Skylar's power. She's the ice princess, that's what most people call her. She can control the cold, and turn things into ice. But she doesn't have full control of her powers, not yet anyways.

I calmed myself down too, and returned the car back on the road.

I don't even want kids...

The temperature dropped and Skylar took off her seat belt pouncing on Lucas.

"You,"

punch

"Good,"

punch

"For nothing,"

punch