Archangel-chapter 4

:DDD

 RECAP

**********

"No she asked me. Come on Alex its only a ride, and beside i know you wouldn't want to go."

i picked up my pudding cup with the spoon in my hand walking away form the kitchen, "Where are you going?" i heard Jose call from behind me, "I need to go buy an outfit for the party tomorrow, You know the one your getting a ride from the devil it self." 

"Alex!" he called again but i ignored him and got my keys from my pocket and walked out into the cold days of November. 

**********

-----------------------------------------------> 

to the right is Liam....yumm

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Attention Shoppers, the mall is ready to close in 10 minutes. Please purchase your items and exit the building.Come again." The guy on the PA said. 

I took out my phone, it was 8:50. 

Father was going to kill me! i was late again without telling him.

I quickly headed out the mall, into the parking lot. The parking lot had only about a couple cars, probably the staff members cars. 

i fast walked to my car with my bags hitting my side as i walked. I took out my car keys when i heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head only a little bit to see  a guy in black head-to-toe. i snapped my head back to the front and started to walk faster. 

But the footstep closer to me, i tried to stay calm but what would you do if some random guy in black from head to toe was following you. 

So i started to run, The bags that were hung on my arm were bouncing up and  down. The man in black started to run after me too. To bad im in track this dude has no chance against me,

but that was what i thought. 

the attacked was closer to me than i thought, he tackled me to the ground throwing his arms around my wasit pushing me to the ground face first. All of my bags dropped on the ground and i hit my head on the cement. As if i already needed a headache, the stranger flipped me over so his body was over mine. 

"Hmm, looks like i caught me a pretty one." He said with his stinky breath! God was this man a cave man or something? He had hair falling form his side, his breath stank like he ate garbage or something and his face had stubble's all across his face with scars under em. 

"Get off of me!" i said struggling, but he wouldn't listen so i started to scream but that wasn't much help b/c he smothered me with a glove that tasted like sweat and smelled like shit.

"Now, Now we dont want to create a audience!" he said lowering his face over mine.

I closed my eyes. I dont know why, maybe i was wishing if Jose or even Sam came to my rescue. Anybody at that matter, anybody would do.

I squeezed my eyes tighter as i felt his breath over my face getting closer.

"This is you lucky day little lady not many  girls get to have an opportunity with a real man like~" The weight on my body was off i opened my eyes blinking with tears running down one side of my cheek. 

i turned my head and saw that my attacker was on the ground with a guy on top of him sending him punches one after another.

Even though the attacker tried to rape me,  he deserved to get punished not to die.