16

Final Chapter

Five years later

Jihoon

Every hour of my life became great. Soonyoung hyung had been the best boyfriend I've ever had. I could possibly see that we have a very bright future. As bright as the engagement ring I'm wearing right now.

We were engaged and it was like a fairytale. It seems like it can't happen but you feel like it's the reality. "Honey, what are you thinking?" My boyfriend asked while back hugging me. "Nothing, just things that will happen in the future we have." I said.

"Really? So a part of that is adopting a child?"

"Hm, maybe. But what I'm excited is our wedding day."

"Me too. Can't wait. I'll bet you'll be the best looking man there."

"Yep, as always." We giggled and he pecked my cheeks. I blushed. I'm still not used on his ninja moves.

And also, Mingyu and Wonwoo are in their honeymoon right now. They just got married and they seem so in love. I can't help but be proud.

And Dokyeom, we became best of friends. He liked singing, like me. He said that he is also meeting someone, and he is probably gonna introduce him next time. I said that I will really invite him to our wedding day. 

• ___ •

As I was cleaning the house (or Soonyoung's house), I saw a pink covered notebook, and I opened it.

It was Soonyoung's diary. I read all what he have written. I was almost tearing up when his diary entry talked about our break up.

"Oh, you found it." Soonyoung entered the room. "I'm sorry." I apologized, because I hurted him. "No, it's okay. Don't cry, hm? It will make me sad," He pouted, which made me giggle because it's so cute.

"Okay. But why is your diary in pink color?"

"Because your hair was color pink before. But now you changed it to brown. It's still cute though."

"I'm always cute, you know it."

Many good things will come by. And I know that me and Soonyoung will probably witness those. It may contain ups and downs but being with the one you love, there is nothing to fear, especially if he or she is someone dear to you.

The End.

💖💖💖
Thank you so much for those people who supported this since "Dear Diary"! I'm sad that it has ended, but don't worry, I have an upcoming JeongCheol story! Wait for it 😍💚

So, I'll say farewell to this story. At exactly 10:55 pm. 😭😭
My Dear ; since 2016

Annyeong!