15

I woke up, and saw my phone had many new messages from Dokyeom. I knew it. He was asking questions like:
Are you and Jihoon hyung an item? Is Mingyu dating that guy with him? And many more. I replied him with every question. It kinda hurt when I replied him that we were still not an item with Jihoon.

"Hyung? Oh, you're awake. Come down, I made breakfast."

I nodded and head down to the table. I saw a delicious meal prepared, and I was like eating the whole table. "Slow down, or you'll choke!"

• ___ •

My whole courting thing lasted for two months. I bought him chocolates, strolled him in the park, and I even showed him my dance that I did not showed to anyone.

Today, I decided that I will ask him. Ask him to be mine. I bought him another bouquet of flowers. Now, it was daisies, since it was his favorite.

Hoshi 8:15 pm
Jihoon? U there? Please come to the park.. I need to tell u something really important.

Woozi 8:16
Really? Wat is it?? Okay I'll come

Hoshi 8:16
Okay..

I waited for him, and prepared myself for the surprise that I made, with the help of Dokyeom, of course.

Jihoon
Omg, what will hyung say to me? I feel  so nervous.

I arrived shortly at the park. I didn't see hyung, so I waited for him. But after a while, a guy with a big smile gave me a daisy. I was confused at first but he pointed at a note attached to it.

Hey Jihoon, this is a surprise for you. You can't ask anything to Dokyeom, or the other people that will help you. Why? Coz they'll just shrug.
- Soonyoung  💜

"What is this?" I asked. Okay, I'm si dumb. As expected, he just shrugged. He gestured, saying that I should follow him.

We walked an exact minute, and I was just standing there. I looked back, but I didn't saw Dokyeom there. I faced to the front, was about to sigh. But Mingyu surprised me. "Yah! You scared me!" I exclaimed, hitting his arms playfully. He just giggled, and he gave me another daisy. It also had a note there.

Yep, you're doing great Jihoon! 😄 So, just follow Mingyu. Bye bye!
- Soonyoung 💚

So I asked many questions to Mingyu, but he just shrugged. Okay, I'm getting impatient. But this is sweet too.

We just walked and walked until we reached the part where just grass. "What are we-" I didn't even get to finish because Mingyu was gone.

I sighed ang just sat on the grass. But someone tapped my back. I saw and it was Wonwoo, and he gave me a peice of paper.

Hey hey, you're journey was done! Did you enjoy it? I hope so. But right now, close your eyes. And count until 1 to 5. Loudly. No cheating coz Wonwoo will be watching you ;)
- Soonyoung 💛

"Okay Wonwoo, I'll close my eyes. And I'll count."

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

I removed my hands off my eyes, and saw Soonyoung hyung sitting in front of me, while holding my favorite daisies. "Hey," He said. I couldn't speak, and I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. "Don't cry, Jihoon," But my tears rolled down. He wiped my tears with his thumb. "I can't help it hyung. You know, the feeling you get, like you can't even explain? That's me right now."

"You know, you don't need to explain anything. I just wanted you to answer a question that I really want to ask since we saw each other." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Jihoon?"

I was hearing the words again that made me extremely happy.

"Yes!"

They're back! 😍💚💖💜💛 But is it bad that it will be ending soon? Or shall I say in the next chapter? 😭