09

Omfg, he really slapped Mingyu. Really hard.

"Are you cheating on me Kim Mingyu? How dare you?" Jihoon asked, while tears are streaming down. I stayed silent behind the tree. I was waiting for Mingyu's response, while he was caressing the cheek that Jihoon slapped. "Yes, I did. You're boring anyway." I heard him say. Did he just called Jihoon boring? "Hey," I showed up and my voice was a little bit higher. Wonwoo's eyes widen but I didn't care. "What is the meaning of this Wonwoo hyung? And hey you Kim Mingyu, don't you dare call him boring," I defended.

"And who are to intrude here?"

"I was Jihoon's boyfriend whom you stole and did nothing but use him and replace him with Wonwoo."

"Excuse me Hoshi. Correction: WAS Jihoon's boyfriend. So don't dare mind our business."

"Excuse me Kim Mingyu, I had history with Jihoon and I am still part of this business because you fucking stole him."

"Oh, really? So, I will return to you the one I stole. Jihoon, we're breaking up. Hoshi was right, I was just using you. Wonwoo was really the one I love. See you around. Let's go, babe."
Mingyu said and he even emphasized the word babe. Fuck that.

Woozi was crying there, really bad that hiccups started to sound. "Woozi, come on. I'll let you sleep in my house tonight." Woozi didn't respond, and I dragged him to my house, which was a few blocks away.

"Here, drink this water." I handed him a cup of water which he gulped down. "Thank you so much hyung, you really understand me." He said and I smiled. "No problem. C'mon, let's go to sleep it's getting late." I said but he stopped and asked, "Are we sharing the same bed?" I nodded, feeling embarrassed. "Really? That's good then, I want to cuddle someone so bad right now." I smiled and we slept, Woozi hugging my waist which made me feel happy.

So Mingyu was just using Jihoon. How dare he. 😔 Look forward to the next chapter!