02

"Oh hello sir! It's you again. Hoshi right?" The waiter greeted me again, with that usual smile. "Yes, it is." I smiled, his happy environment affecting me.

"Oh, well, nice meeting you again sir. What order do we want today?"

"A cappucino. Not iced and one of that pink topped cupcake,"

"Great. Dine-in?"

"Uh, no,"

"Okay. Just wait for it sir!" He smiled and proceeded to prepare my order.
I nodded and moved to the table I sat yesterday.

Wah, what a nice day to go to the park.

"One cappuccino and pink topped cupcake for Hoshi!"

I stood up abruptly, not releasing I had been called.

"Sorry, I was just thinking something," I apologised.
"Nah, it was nothing. Just enjoy your order!"

I smiled at him and immediately left the cafe. I walked my way towards the park, while deliciously eating my cupcake. Hmm, even their cupcake tastes good!

I arrived at the park, after a long walk. I saw many children playing, while many couples flirting. "Why does every time I go somewhere, there are always couples?! I feel lonely, man." I whispered to myself, hoping the couple just few blocks away wouldn't hear me.

"I feel you brother."

Someone suddenly said. I faced at my side, seeing my one and only friend, Won to the woo.

"Wonwoo?"

"Yep, this is your crazy friend,"

He smiled. Oh how I missed that silly smile.

"It's been a long time bro!"

"Yes it is. How's missing Woozi?"

"Oh, you shut up,"

"Ahahahaha, I know you would say that." He giggled. "I heard they're a couple with Mingyu." He said, with sad eyes. "Yep, they are. I feel sorry for you Wonwoo." I patted his back, pretending to be caring. "Oh, like you really care." He stuck out his tongue and we both giggled. "But Hoshi, did he really cheat on you?" He asked and I sighed, not really wanting to recall.

"Yeah, he did. I even saw them two times together. They even call each other babe or baby."

"Aw, someone's jealous," Wonwoo coed, while me, rolling my eyes. "Yeah, I still like him like how you still like Mingyu." I stucked out my tongue, imitating him. He rolled his eyes.

But seriously, we had a good time teasing each other at the park.

"See you again some other time?"

"Yeah, but hey, we have each other's phone number. We could text day n' night."

"Hm, that's great. See you next time Hoshi!"

We bid goodbye, waiting for the next day to come.

Lame chapter. But hey, I updated 😉