14

Wonwoo

Damn it, Hoshi hyung knows. Maybe he won't talk to me. But he's the only friend I have.

"Babe? What are you thinking?" Mingyu asked, when he sat down beside me. "Nothing," I lied and gave him a smile. "I know you well babe, something's wrong." He said. "I'm worried about Hoshi hyung." I said finally. "Don't worry about him too much okay? It might stress you." Oh, what a caring boyfriend I have. I nodded and he got off, saying he'll prepare some snacks.

Wonwoo 3: 10 pm
Hyung, I know ur angry but I want to make things correct now. Can we meet?

He kind of replied late.

Hoshi 3:19
Y? Why did u do this?

Wonwoo 3:20
I'll explain to u everything, let's meet.

Hoshi 3:21
I'm bringing Jihoon w/ me

Wonwoo 3:22
Okay, I'll try bringing Mingyu too.. Tonight, @ 6? At the park near SDC.

(It's Shining Diamonds Cafe 🙌)

Hoshi 3:23
K.

;;;

Hoshi

He wanted us to meet. But I'm not freaking ready. But I need to. "Jihoon," I called him. He responded me with a hum. I sighed, and said, "Wonwoo wants to meet us. To make things right."

"I'm still not okay hyung. I might punch if I see him again," He said, with his eyes telling he was angry. "But Jihoon, if we won't do this, everything won't be back to normal. I don't want agruments, I'm so done with it. So please, I am begging you, let's just go. We'll have a sincere talk," I insisted him, I really want to see Wonwoo too, and let him explain.

It took him a while before deciding. "Okay, we'll go," He said and it made me smile.

It was boring when waiting for 6 pm to come. But finally, we prepared.

My phone vibrated and I got a text from Wonwoo.

Wonwoo 5:45 pm
It took me a while to convince Mingyu.

Hoshi 5:46 pm
Well, at least u made him say yes

Wonwoo didn't respond, and I think they are on their way.

"Jihoon, you ready?" I asked while styling my hair.

"Yep, just a sec," He answered.

We were ready to go, and we just wore casual clothes.

• ___ •

"Oh hey Hoshi and Jihoon," We were greeted by Wonwoo hyung, with Mingyu at his back. I smiled and Jihoon mumbled some words but I couldn't get it. "What did you say Jihoon?" I asked him, but he just shook his head and saying it's nothing.

"So, um, Jihoon, I just want to say that I'm really sorry for this mess I made. I didn't really mean it." Wonwoo said while bowing his head, and I just frowned. "No, Wonwoo, it's really okay. I forgive you. Perhaps, your apology is not what I want. It's Mingyu's," Jihoon said, with a little bit sass. This guy can be Seungkwan anytime. Mingyu seemed to be nit listening so Wonwoo hit him by the shoulder. He looked Wonwoo with a questioning face but I think he knew what Wonwoo's face means.

"Oh. Um, Jihoon hyung. I am sorry, for this mess. And for that," He pointed at Jihoon's chest. I wondered what was it. "Your broken heart. You know, for all the times we had, it made me happy. You treated me like I am your baby, and I am thankful for that. I'm sorry for using you. I was so scared to tell you the truth, that you'll hit me with your guitar," He stopped when me and Wonwoo giggled, and he and Jihoon smiled. "But you don't know that being with you as a company was fun, and exciting. You made every minute joyful, and I'm happy that your smiles made me feel that I'm not lonely. I am really sorry hyung. I hope that you'll forgive me," Mingyu is probably in the edge of crying, but he's a brave man.

"You know what Mingyu, I forgive you. You'll have a more merrier time with Wonwoo, I know that. I hope that you will never change. Your love for me, as a friend." Jihoon said, while hugging Mingyu.

"Let's stop this drama! C'mon I'm hungry," I said which made them laugh and we ate at Shining Diamonds Cafe. Dokyeom will be probably texting me, asking a bunch of questions.

"Hyung, let's not watch Annabelle next time. I freaking hate it." Jihoon said after we ate. I laughed at his cute face.

So there's peace! 😄💜