12

I was literally like a crazy right now. Well, I am very nervous because who in the world will not be nervous when you're asking someone out? I was thinking of ways on how to do it and some lines but my phone vibrated.

New message from Woozi

Woozi 8:10
Hyung, have u eaten breakfast?

Hoshi 8:13 (I replied 3 minutes late because I was fanboying too much)
Yea, y?

Woozi 8:14
Ah, nothing. Wat r u doing rn?

Hoshi 8:15
Nothing just chillin

Woozi 8:16
Oh, so can u come here? Its kinda boring

Hoshi 8:18
Sorry if I replied late, its bc my friend, Dokyeom called me... I have emergency to attend... Sorry.. Some other time?

That was a good excuse. He replied after.

Woozi 8:19
Oh, an emergency? Better attend it... Gogo!! Just some other time.. Annyeong 😘

He actually put that emoji.

Hoshi 8:20
Ok, thanks for considering.. Annyeong 😘

I had to put it, okay? Just for him not to feel left out. I kinda want to kiss him too.

I started to take a bath and chose an.outfit to wear. I just chose a denim jeans and paired it with a white sweater and a Nike shoes. (I'm not rich fellas 😂)

I got in my car and rode to the nearest flower shop.

"Hello sir, what flowers do we want?" The worker asked me. "Um, do you have any bouquet of roses?" I asked. He beamed and asked, "Is this for someone special?" I nodded my head, blushing a bit. "Really? Then you should put a small letter. Here, we have a free paper, not just any paper, and write your thoughts for that someone." He smiled and gave me a paper and a pen. The paper was beautiful, it had designs. "Take your time sir, I'll just prepare your roses." He smiled and walked.

Jihoon,
Hope you like these roses I bought for you. It's special, just like you. It's many, just as how much I love you. Btw, I don't have an emergency because you are more special :3 사 랑 해~
XO,
Soonyoung

"Here sir! Your roses are ready to be given to someone!"

I smiled and he smiled too. I bid a goodbye and proceeded to Jihoon's apartment. He still lives there, when we were still in a relationship.

I arrived shortly, and I had planned that I will just leave it at his door and knock and I will hide. I will do this over how many days until it's time for me to let him answer.

I knocked loudly at the door, loud enough for him to hear. I hid at a tree, enough to see him. It was after a few minutes when he opened the door. He looked side to side and looked confused. He was about to go inside (and I was about to frown), when he noticed the roses. I smiled crazily and he read the letter that was in there. He giggled and he unexpectedly shouted, "Thank you Soonyoung!" And I giggled, thinking how cute he is. When he got inside, I made sure he won't go outside again, before I go back home, feeling satisfied.

Yay, Soonyoung finally made a move! 💕 SoonHoon is real guys.