01

I missed writing in my diary. Like how I missed Jihoon.

I admit, I still like him. But I know, he is having a majestic time with Mingyu. Just like what we had a year ago.

Well, right now, I was heading to the cafe where I accidentally saw them.

"Hello! Welcome to 'Shining Diamonds Cafe'! What would you like to order?" Th waiter told me, with the smile he had on.

"Just a cappuccino. Iced."

"Great order. Dine-in or take-out?"
"Take out."
And I paid for my order.
"Okay, your order will be out in a few minutes. What is your name sir? I would like to put it here."
"Oh, Hoshi."
"Okay, thank you sir!"

He said and I sat on a table where I could see people busy working on something.

"One cappuccino for Hoshi!" The cashier announced.

I stood up and got my order.

I was walking while drinking my cappuccino. Hm, it tastes great. Better go back to that cafe.

I headed to the mall, not really going to buy anything. I just strolled and unexpectedly found myself eating at the food court. I saw many lovey dovey couples flirting with each other. How I wish I would be like them. I judged every couple I saw, and saw them. Again.

And they were just two tables away. The first and second tables were empty, and I could possibly see what they're doing.

Hmph, flirting. Better get out before they see me here, alone.

I mentally said and directly got out from the place, not wanting to see them being bright and cheerful with each other. I even saw them kiss!

Just go to the cafe and relax yourself Hoshi.

I mentally noted myself and went home to prepare whatever things to do tomorrow.

Hoped you enjoyed this. I feel bad for Hoshi though. 😔

But help me people, 2jae is literally in my mind right now. 😍 Should I make a story for them?