10

I woke up, but I couldn't move. Then I remembered.

Woozi was hugging me. He cuddled with me.

I looked at my other side, and I saw his sleeping face. It was so cute that I'd love to pinch it.

I turn to watch the time, and it was 1 pm. We do really love to sleep late.

"Hey, Jihoon. Wake up." I shake him slightly, and he moved a little bit, and he started to open his eyes. "Morning," He mumbled. "Afternoon," I relpied and giggled because he looked confused. "Come on, let's go get brunch." He understood what I meant in the sentence and stood up. "I can borrow some of your clothes?" He asked and I nodded. He got first in the bathroom, after a moment of argument because he insisted but I wanted him to be first because he is a guest.

After a while, he finished and it was now my turn.

I let him borrow my blue skinny jeans that weren't my size since he is smaller, and a bright yellow sweater (that looked big on him and he was so cute😊) and his shoes were black Nike. While me, I wore a skinny jeans and paired it with a white t shirt and a black Converse. I admit, we looked extremely good.

"We look like a couple going on a date." He said which made him blush and I widen my eyes. I giggled shortly because, again, he was so cute.

We arrived at the restaurant where we met yesterday.

"Hello, here are your orders. Please enjoy your date!" The waiter said we both blushed. "He thinks we are a couple," I whispered to Woozi. "Yeah, but I think we are," He said. "So you want to go back to our relationship?" I asked. "You want to?" He asked back. "Maybe. I missed you a lot." I said, while rubbing my neck. "Then court me first," He said with a smile. "Okay,"
I replied, and we started eating.

Now I was thinking on how I will do this. I need help.

Dokyeom.

The right person.

So SoonHoon is going back to their relationship! 😍 Will it turn out great?