05

I woke up early in the morning. I saw Wonwoo sleeping in the couch. I smiled at what happened yesterday, when he took care of me. He has such a sweet personality. How come Mingyu did not call for him? And to Woozi instead? Aish, better buy breakfast so that I can repay Wonwoo.

"Hello, Mr. Hoshi! What do we want today?"

"Oh, I want a frappe and those muffins and a cappuccino. Both coffees are not iced please."

"Okay, coming up!"

"Um, excuse me for a minute, Mr. Waiter?"

"Oh, please call me Dokyeom,"

"Oh, ah, okay Dokyeom, may I ask who is the owner of this cafe? I really like to know because he made a great business."

"Oh, he is Mr. Kim. He has a son, named Kim Mingyu. They are quite popular in terms of cafes."

Kim Mingyu? As in the guy who stole Jihoon?

"I bet you saw Kim Mingyu already. You were my costumer last time and unexpectedly, Mingyu was there too. Oh, and with his boyfriend, Jihoon." He added.

"Ah, is that so? Oh, you better continue working, you might be scolded."

"Yeah, right. Your order will be coming sir!"

Oh, with his boyfriend, Jihoon.

That sentence kept replaying in my head. But I was interrupted when someone patted my back. It was Dokyeom. "Ah, sorry to interrupt Hoshi but is your order take-out or dine-in?"

"Oh, just take-out,"

"Okay,"

"A frappe, cappuccino, and muffins for Hoshi!"

I stood up and took my order. I smiled at Dokyeom, and he waved a goodbye.

When I arrived home,.Wonwoo was still sleeping, maybe because he slept late last night.

"Yah, Wonwoo, wake up. I bought breakfast."

He groaned and lazily followed me.

"Hm, muffins."

"I knew you would like this,"

"Thank you hyung,"

"No problem."

Wonwoo decided to go home, because he promised to his parents he would go home in the morning.

But he said his parents are on a business trip for 2 months.

They are in a business trip. So that means I can rule the house! But just for two months.

That is what he said.
Maybe I probably heard it wrong. I shrugged the thought off, and continued my day watching television.

The time has almost come. Just wait 😏