04

• please read the a/n below! 😄•

Today, I decided to just stay at the house. And also, I am not feeling well. Maybe because we ate too much yesterday.

Won to the WOO 9:10
> hey hoshi

Hoeshi 9:13
> what

Won to the WOO 9:14
> can I visit ur house?

Hoeshi 9:15
> Sure but please dont make any mess, im not feeling good

Won to the WOO 9:16
> what? Ur not feeling well? Then I'll take care of u

I sighed, knowing that he is already on his way right now. This boy is really caring.

After 10 minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and lazily sat up to go and open the door.

"Hoshi! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just come in. And please, talk with respect."

"Okay, hyung."

He entered the house, in awe, even though he had visited my house for a several times now. "Your house is still beautiful like the last time I came here."

I smiled at his comment, but it faded when my stomach started aching. "Ow," I said and slowly caressiny stomach, hoping the pain will go away. "Are you okay, hyung? Oh, um where are your medicines?" Wonwoo asked, and I pointed at the cabinet with a red croos sign. I prepared that cabinet in case if emergency.

"Here," Wonwoo handed me a tablet and water. I drank it and Wonwoo leaded me to my room. "Just rest here hyung, okay? I'll be right back," He said and got out. I didn't ask him because I was to tired to do so.

After like about 15 minutes, Wonwoo came back. With a porridge in his hand. "Here," He fed me with his porridge, which tastes good.

I was full, and Wonwoo gave me a water to drink. "Hyung, go to sleep so that you will have a fast recovery. Promise, I won't leave until you tell me to." Wonwoo said, which made me smile and I drifted to sleep.

a/n:

In the previous chapter, I wrote there that Wonwoo is more older than Hoshi. Please make that a correction! I am so sorry guys, I thought that Wonwoo is more older, because of the height. Forgive me for my mistake! 😔
-author 😘