11

I dialed Dokyeom's number, and he answered at the first ring.

"Hello? Who is this?"
Oh right, I remembered, he was the only one who gave the number. "Dokyeom, this is Hoshi. Please save this number."
"Oh, Hoshi hyung! Okay, I'll save it. And I knew you were older since I stalked your fb account." I know he is smirking right now.
"Hah, okay. I called you because I need to tell you something. Let's meet at the park near the cafe this 3?"
"Okay hyung!"

I started preparing since it was already 2. I was having a hard time choosing an outfit. But I just chose a black sweater paired it with jeans and a white Adidas which I loved.

I directly went to the bathroom to take a bath.

I finished after 10 minutes, and wore my outfit and proceeded to go to the park.

I was a bit early, but after 10 or 20 minutes, Dokyeom came, wearing a white t shirt and a blue skinny jeans. He paired it with a black low cut Converse.

"Hey hyung!" He greeted me, and I just smiled.

"Let's buy ice cream first? I'm craving for it," I said and he nodded. "I'll pay for it," He said but I instantly stopped him. "No, I will pay, since I invited you here,"

We had a long quarrel, but decided to pay for our own orders. We laughed at our fight, feeling a little bit childish.

"So hyung, what is that important thing you want to talk about?" Dokyeom asked after we ate the ice cream.

"Right. Dokyeom, Mingyu and Jihoon, they broke up."

"What? Impossible. They're like the most in love couple I've seen,"

"We saw Mingyu with my friend Wonwoo, a-and they were affectionate with each other. J-jihoon saw it,"

"Wait, what do you mean 'we'?"

"We saw each other at a restaurant and he was alone. I asked him about his relationship with Mingyu and he said they'll probably break up soon. So I tried to comfort him by letting him sleep in my house. And when we were walking, we saw Mingyu, he was waiting for someone in an ice cream shop. And there, we saw Wonwoo walking. He was waiting for Wonwoo," I explained, and he nodded at every word I say. "So, how did you suspect that Mingyu cheated?" Dokyeom asked. "They kissed! In the lips!" I exclaimed. "Okay, calm down. But how did they break up?" He asked again. "Jihoon rushed to the both of them, and he slapped Mingyu," I stopped, because Dokyeom was a little bit shocked. "Continue," He said. "And Jihoon asked if Mingyu is cheating on him. And Mingyu replied calmly, saying that he just used Jihoon and called him boring. It ends there, and Jihoon slept in my house."

"Okay, so that's it?"

"Jihoon wants to go back with our relationship."

"Really? Then let me help then!" Dokyeom excitedly said that it made me giggle. "Yeah, that's why I called you."

"Ah, so do you have any ideas in mind?" Dokyeom asked.

"No, actually." I answered.

"Hm, what if you say that you can't come at his house but just surprise him. Like when you knock, prepare flowers and kneel and ask him?" He suggested. I kind of liked the idea.

"Dokyeom. It. Is. A. Very good idea!" I exclaimed and hugged him instantly. He hugged back and he mumbled a 'you're welcome'

"So Dokyeom, I gotta go and prepare! Thanks!"

I ran and started to think how it will work.

So I kinda made up the outfits 😂 Maybe this book will almost be done, since it is only a sequel. But I think 2,3, or 4 chapters will be added. 😃