08

Today, I woke up at 1 pm. Which is an unusual time for me to wake up. Probably because I slept late last night because of too much thinking.

I took my brunch at a restaurant. I was eating slowly, while watching people who come in or people who pass by. The door of the restaurant sounded, which signals that a person came in. I look to see who it was.

Fuck.

I wish I didn't because it was Ji to the freaking Hoon. But why is he alone?
He paid for his order and started looking for a place to sit. I looked down, so that he won't see me.

Shit. The place is quite packed. And I am the only one who has a two chair table and I have no one with and-

"Excuse me? Um, sorry to disturb but I don't have any place to sit. Can I um, share with you?"

Omfg. Why now? What should I do? Okay, just pretend that you didn't know it was him and when you look up, just react that you're shocked.

"Yes?"
I opened my mouth and widen my eyes a bit, just to make me look that I  reacted. He widen his eyes too but he smiled. Wtf is wrong with him?

"Hoshi hyung! It's good seeing you again."
I nodded, but I can't help but smile. "Please sit, Wo-woozi. I-it's not good to see y-you standing." I motioned him to sit down and he did.

It was awkward. I just want to get out here. It's getting hot. Damn it.
"You're um, sweating hyung. I have a handkerchief," He handed it to me and I hesitated for bit but decided to accept it anyway. I mumbled a thank you and he continued eating.

So, it was really really awkward sitting on a same table with your ex-boyfriend.

"So, are you meeting someone right now hyung?"

"No, too busy."
He giggled in my statement. I smiled. Can't help it. 😏

"So, um, you and Mingyu?" He kind of frowned in my sentence. "Well, I think we are breaking up anytime soon," I was shocked, but not really that shocked. "He kind of ignored me these past few weeks." I nodded, understanding him. "He beats me up too." I looked up, and he was already crying. Tf is wrong with that Mingyu? "He beats you? For what reason?" I asked, concerned. "Lame reasons. I just messed up a bit and he slaps me. He even- he-" He couldn't continue, because he is crying too much. "Shh, no, stop crying." I comforted him. "Want to come to my house?" I asked him, because I don't want him to be beaten again. "You don't mind?" He asked, while wiping his tears. I shook my head and smiled.

We walked going to my house, and it was quite. Not awkward, just comforting. "I-is that Mingyu?" Jihoon said suddenly, and I looked at his side and looked where he pointed. I followed the direction of his hand and it was indeed Mingyu. "Yep, it's him. Want to follow him?" He nodded, and we followed him, carefully so that we won't be noticed. "What is he doing?" He asked, when we were hiding at a tree. "Probably calling someone," I answered. We followed him, and he stopped at an ice cream parlor shop. He sat on a table outside. "I think he is waiting for someone." I said, and he nodded, agreeing. But his eyes went on the other direction, and we both saw a man. He greeted Mingyu. He kissed Mingyu on the fucking lips. They both smiled widely. He was freaking Jeon Wonwoo. The fuck? What? "It can't be," I heard Jihoon behind me, and he directly ran towards Mingyu and Wonwoo's direction. He is gonna fucking slap Kim Mingyu.

Yas, SoonHoon came. But Meanie is there too. What will happen to them? 😱 Sorry for the cursing. 😄