Goodbye

Hey Guys! 

I would like to start by aplogising for taking so long to upload. I've been really, really busy with school. I had tones of assignments and stacks of homework. I still do. So once again i'm really sorry. 

Thank you for all those who read, voted, commented and fanned. You're support is what keeps me going and provides me with motivation to write. 

I know that many of you have abondoned me by now and most are angry, but i did say that i wasn't always going to upload quickly. I will try to upload each fortnight from now on, so i hopethat works for most of you. 

Again i'm really, really sorry for taking this long to upload, i feel really bad for keeping you waiting.

Anyways, I started a new story, it' called "Goodbye Girl" and if you have time please check it out. The book trailer is to the side, so check that out. 

Please vote, comment and fan. Also if it's not too much to ask, if any of you haven't voted for pervious chapter could you please go back and vote? It would really help this story out:) 

Thanks so much, hope you enjoy this, i know many of you have been waiting for this part.

Xoxo, Carla. 

********************************************************************************

Recap:

As the water fell on him, he realised that the damage was truly done and that he had to tell Leah the truth. Not only her but Blake too. And if he was going to tell Blake, he might as well tell the whole pack. He decided on that he was going to hold a meeting tonight and come clean. He would tell Leah everything and let her decide. She still could have a chance of remaining safe if she decided not to be with. No one would know that they were mates outside the pack and thus no one would know that the protection had been broken.

Meeting tonight at six sharp. Do not be late. He told his pack after getting dressed. 

********************************************************************************

Leah got out of the shower refreshed and very much numb. She heard her phone beeped and she went to get it out of her bag.

Where are you? Are you okay? It was a text from Jake. In fact there was about ten missed calls from him and another dozen texts.

Yeah I’m fine. I’m home. Sorry I left without telling you. She messaged him back. Just then her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Leah! Don’t ever do that again. Do you know how worried I was about you?”

“I’m really sorry.”

“Are you okay?” She felt the tears rush back down her face.

“Leah are you crying?” Leah didn’t answer.