Epilogue

*Three Years Later*

        You hopped off the plane in Miami, Florida. A place where you had originally grown up with your hateful mother and father.

        Jennifer now three, was sitting on your hip sleeping. Her wavy blond hair and bright blue eyes were from Felix but her personality was definitely from you. Jennifer had all your personality traits, even if she looked like Felix.

        As you left the plane you went to a small apartment where you would be living for hopefully a long time. As Felix called a babysitter for Jennifer you made reservations at a nice restaurant. The door rang and you ran to open it. Your jaw dropped.

        It was Ryan. “Hi I’m the babysitter. It’s nice to see you again y/n.” Ryan said calmly.

        “Ryan oh my god! How're you?” You exclaimed hugging him.

        He put his lips against you ear and whispered, “It's nice to see you again y/n. Never forget to expect the unexpected.” You only half understood what he meant until Felix proposed that night. 

        You had a beautiful wedding on the beach with Ryan as the best man of course.

Hi it’s Jess! The end of this story :( Wow it’s been 16 good chapters! I hope you enjoyed this story. 

I would also like to say that you didn’t make up with the mother because you don’t need to change to make someone else happy. Also you don’t always need to apologize to get a happy ending.

- Jess