Chapter Fifteen:

*three years later*

You looked at each test. They all had a plus on them. No... No this couldn't happen. You were only twenty two! Felix was twenty four! You broke down sobbing on your knees in the bathroom.

"Y/n are you alright? What's wrong?" Felix asked worriedly from the other side of the door. You unlocked the door. Felix rushed towards you and scooped you up in his arms. You held up the three tests. He looked at them before smiling in joy.

"Why are you smiling?" You sniffled.

"Because I'm going to be a father of a beautiful boy or girl! And I'm having the child with you, y/n." Felix smiled. You hugged him tight and stopped crying. "Let go to the doctor now." Felix announced. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. You put on your shoes and jacket. You hopped in the car and drove to the hospital. Felix checked in while you sat in the waiting room.

"Y/n l/n." A nurse called. "So you're here to see if you're pregnant with Mr. Kjelllberg's child. Am I right?" She asked as you walked down the hall. You gulped and nodded. She led you to a room where you sat down on a chair with a TV screen thing near it.

A doctor walked in. "Hi I'm Amanda. This will be cold." She said as she spread cold blue gel on your stomach. You giggled nervously. She pressed an object on the gel and an image popped up on the screen. It was a little baby shaped thing.

"Oh my fucking god. I'm a father." Felix murmured.

"Would you like to know if it's a girl or boy?" Amanda asked.

"Yes." You replied together. You glanced over at Felix who was staring intently at the monitor and smiled at him before squeezing his hand reassuringly.

"It's a beautiful baby girl. I assume you haven't be a mother before so I'll give you a list of things to do before you leave. Congratulations." Amanda reached down and hugged you before leaving the room. The nurse came back in and gave a list of things. Felix kissed your stomach and wore a smile so big it brought tears to your eyes.

You were sure that she'd have a wonderful, loving father.

Hey guys! You guys can leave comments for the baby girl's name! ^__^ Yay! Well anyways my goal is to try to write more so you peoples won't have to wait so long! Please comment, vote and like <3 :D

- Jess