Chapter Six:

You woke and checked the clock sleepily. It was seven thirty. Ugh! You hated how you would always get up early no matter how little sleep you got. You know you wouldn't be able to get back to sleep so you got up and took a shower in the guest bathroom. You used your shampoo and conditioner, then letting your hair air dry as you picked out your clothes. You chose a plain grey t-shirt, jeans, and your favorite blue hoodie.

You were so fucking starving so you made pancakes, bacon and eggs.

You walked upstairs and knocked on Felix's door yelling, "Felix I made food!" He ran out the door and past you. You rolled your eyes and muttered, "Felix loves his food". Then you strolled downstairs and watched as Felix scarfed down his breakfast.

"Thanks for breakfast y/n" Felix said through his mouthful of food. You quickly put the dishes in the dishwasher. "Hey y/n. I forgot to tell you that your friend Ryan is coming over today. Sorry I forgot to tell you earlier! I've known him since I was like four so he contacted me to see if I knew where you were." Felix added.

Your jaw dropped to the ground. A million questions went through your head. Why didn't Ryan tell me he knew Felix? Ryan knew that Felix was my idol so why didn't he say anything? Why did he contact Felix about going to Sweden but not me? "Oh okay. What time will he be here?" You asked.

"Oh he'll be here at ten. It's nine right now so if you want to do anything, nows the time to do it!" Felix replied.

You quickly tidied the entire house with Felix and then checked the time. It was now nine forty .You carefully folded your clothes and placed then neatly into your neon suitcase. Then you plugged all your electronics in and made your bed. Felix just played Legend of Zelda then whole time that you were cleaning your room.

"Damn." Felix exclaimed looking around. "Dude the dust bunnies are gone!" He added in a suprised tone.

"Well yeah we are having a guest so I thought we better clean up." You responded.

"Oh. Well anyways it's 9:57 so Ryan should be here soon!" Felix replied. You awkwardly sat in silence until you ran upstairs and grabbed your iPhone so you could vlog.

"Hey guys it's y/n. Welcome back to my channel! Today I'm here with... FELIX! Say hi to the famous PewDiePie!" You flipped the camera and started filming Felix.

"How's it going bros? My name is PewDiePie and..." Ding dong! The doorbell rang and Felix shoved you out of the way and ran towards the door.

You secretly filmed him and whispered, "The wild Felix runs towards the door gracefully as a cheetah!" Right as you said that he tripped and fell.

"Ouch!" He yelled. You laughed and almost started to snort. Almost.

You ended the video saying, "Thanks for watching! My name is y/n and it would be awesome if you commented and subscribed! I need to go see if Felix is alive so I'll see you in the next video... BYE!" Felix opened the door and in walked Ryan with his suitcase. Felix ran to put his suitcase in the guest room next to mine.

"Hey." You muttered awkwardly. "Sorry for making you stressed out, but you didn't have to come here."

"Y/n I was really worried about you!" Ryan said quickly.

"Sorry..." You responded. You quickly gave him a hug and while you were hugging, Felix came downstairs and slightly narrowed his eyes at Ryan before going back to normal. Well that was weird.

You and Ryan jumped apart as Felix awkwardly asked, "Are you guys dating? Cause you can tell me if you are..."

Your jaw dropped and you and Ryan both practically yelled, "No no no no no! That would never happen. We're just friends! He's like a brother to me!" You didn't see the hurt look on Ryan's face.