Chapter Five:

You threw on your skinny jeans, converse, and a blue hoodie. You ran a brush through your hair and grabbed your bag and threw your phone and wallet into it then you walked outside. "Might as well do something with my life." You thought.

You entered a mall, hoping to find somewhere to get some coffee. You found something that looked sort of like a Starbucks. "Victory!" You cheered inside you head.

You bumped into someone. You saw that blond hair and you knew instantly who is was. God this was just like a bad romance movie. "Oh hey! You're that girl!" Felix announced loudly, attracting the gazes of the strangers in the shop.

You internally face palmed. "Hi Felix. Fancy meeting you here." You said nonchalantly, as if this interaction wasn't cliche as fuck.

You were about to pay for your tea but Felix quickly paid for it as well as his coffee. You protested but he insisted. "Thanks I guess." You murmured.

"Hey hey! Don't sound so annoyed! I owe you so it's okay. Shit I never learned your name. What is it?" Felix rambled and you laughed.

"I'm y/n, l/n." You resounded with a smile.

"Care to walk around with me?" Felix asked randomly.

You shrugged. "Sure sounds good to me."

You guys had a weird but fun time. You laughed when Felix put on a neon pink headband on and strutted down a isle. You got out your phone and started to film.

"This is the wild Felix in its natural habitat." You whispered to the camera. "Watch as it walks down the runway." You pressed the stop button before laughing for a long time and replaying the video a least ten times. You checked the time, it was one. "Shit! I need to get back to that hotel to check out at two!" you exclaimed.

"I'm in deeper shit than you! I need to check out at one thirty! To the car!" Felix yelled loudly, racing back as you followed him.

"Where are you gonna go now? I know you don't live here!" Felix asked while he drove back to the hotel.

You answered honestly "I don't know. I really really don't know." Felix frowned.

"I know this is creepy cause we only met yesterday. But you could stay with me? I mean as long as you we're ok with staying with me and dealing with all my shit. As long as you don't spill fangirl juices everywhere." Felix spit out quickly.

You thought about it for a while. "Well... Yes I guess... But I don't spill fangirl juices. That's just wrong on too many different levels." you mumbled. It was the best possible option at the moment so you decided to take this opportunity.

"Let's get back to the hotel before they throw our stuff out!" Felix joked. You drove back singing along to weird Swedish songs that you didn't know that well.

When you got back you ran to your room and grabbed you backpack and your suitcase and packed everything up. Felix was waiting outside with all of his belongings.

You checked out, before waving goodbye to Sophia and heading back to Felix's house. When you arrived he showed you your room, which was probably the guest bedroom (as far as you could tell). It was around 8 pm and you were both starving so you cooked up some spaghetti and meatballs. While you were eating you uploaded the 'PewDiePie Fabulous Pink Headband Documentary' video on to your channel, which was called Magical Kangaroos Inc.

You quickly typed, "Guess what guys! I'm in Sweden with THE PewDiePie!" You quickly put your plate and silverware into the dishwasher before closing it. You had two million subscribers which was great to a lot of people but compared to Felix's thirty two million subscribers, it was nothing.

"Hey y/n wanna be in my video today? We could play happy wheels together or something..." Felix questioned.

"Yes! Happy wheels sounds awesome! I'm actually not that bad at it." You replied.

You sat beside Felix in front of the computer. He turned on the camera and announced, "How's it going bros?!? My name is PewDiePieeeeee! And I'm here with y/n my new friend! Her channel is called Magical Kangaroos Inc. so go subscribe to her! Today we're gonna be playing happy wheels!"

Felix started off with a JB sword throw level. He missed the last JB again and again. His failure started to irk you off for some strange reason so you grabbed the keyboard and quickly threw all five swords hitting all the JB's. Felix was looking at you with his jaw wide open.

"You're welcome!' You exclaimed smugly. You both kept playing for a while before ending with telling then your YouTube channel, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Then you and Felix brofisted the camera and stopped recording. You pulled you phone out of your pocket and checked the time. "Pewds it's 12:52!" You exclaimed.

"Oh." Pewds replied sleepily. You wished each other a good night then you ran to your room.

"I wonder when Pewds will be uploading that Happy Wheels video..." You thought to yourself. You got into your PJs and brushed you teeth. You jumped into the bed and snuggled up under the cream colored fluffy comforter and slowly drifted to sleep.

Hey guys! My fingers hurt from typing all of this >:0 This was a super duper long chapter because I wrote two short chapters for Chapters 3 and 4. I just saw that this had 31 reads and I almost died. When I get 50 views I might start another YouTuber story or someother random YouTuber :D I'll try to write more long chapters like this. I don't know if Swedish time Is any different from American so I'm just doing it in the American style ^___^ It would make my life if you would comment and review to reward me for this super long chapter.

Jess

Life With PewDiePie (Felix Kjellberg x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara