Chapter Fourteen:

Then he leaned over and kissed you. Adrenaline rushed through you. You wrapped you arms around his neck and pulled him closer. You pulled up for air and looked into his eyes.

"I love you y/n." Felix said.

"I-I love you too Felix." You responded in a stutter.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Felix questioned shyly with his hands in his back pockets.

"Is that really a question? Why wouldn't I?" You replied happily. He came back in for a hug. He lay next to you as you fell asleep. You woke to see Felix lying next to you snoring softly.

You smiled and headed downstairs to make breakfast. You winced in pain as you trudged down the stairs. When you got to the kitchen you went around and grabbed the ingredients for pancake making. You made chocolate chip pancakes.

As you were setting the table you felt Felix's arms wrap around you. He spun you around before pulling you in for a short peck on the lips. "Those look great." Felix whispered in your ear.

"I need to make a boyfriend video so my subscribers aren't like, what the fuck." I replied. I got my camera and started vlogging. "Hey guys! It's y/n and I'm here with... Fe-Fe!" I announced as I started to film Felix. We sat next to each other. "We have something to tell you... We're dating!" I announced.

"We'll probably do a lot of collaborations now. Better get used to her. Cause she's going to show up again!" He joked. We pecked each other on the lips and ended the video. You had a feeling that this was a start of a beautiful relationship.

This was a short chapter but a lot happened in it. Next chapter will be up soon. Well anyways it's time for a sappy mushy emotional chapter! I wanted to add some much waited for romance! ^__^ Please comment, vote and like <3

- Jess