Chapter Sixteen:

*9 months later*

You clutched you stomach as your water broke. "Fe-Felix!" You screamed in pain. He ran over and helped you to the car. "Shit these contractions hurt!" You muttered.

He got in the car and practically sped to the hospital. You were going so fast you thought that you were going to get pulled over. Well at least you'd have an excuse.

The nurses put you on a rolling bed and rolled you to a room. They gave you some medicine so it would hurt less.

"Push on three. One. Two. Three." The doctor announced calmly. You pushed then screamed in pain. "We see the head. Only one more big push until she's out. One. Two. Three. Push." The doctor said.

"Oh my god! I hate you for doing this to me! I'm never going to touch you again you fucker!" You yelled at Felix. Felix rolled his eyes but smiled and squeezed your hard tightly. You gave one last push and the baby was out.

They wiped Jennifer off and placed her in your arms. Felix was sitting next to your crying his eyes out. You carefully passed him Jennifer. He looked down at your beautiful baby and carefully stroked her on the head.

Jennifer Anna Kjellberg. You already knew that you loved her.

THE END

I'm going to do an epilogue and that will be the end of this this story :) It's almost the end of this story. Please comment, vote and follow <3 ^__^

- Jess