Chapter Thirteen:

You woke up suddenly as Felix shook you awake. "Ryan left in the middle of the night. I hope he said goodbye to you at the hospital." Felix said. You just nodded simply. "Well anyways you can go home now, according to the doctor." Felix explained with a half-hearted smile.

"Alright." You replied. You got out of the bed and walked with Felix into the warm sunshine. "It feels nice to get some fresh air." You announced.

"We better be getting home." Felix stated. He walked around and held the car door open for you. You went into the car and he did a funny bow. You giggled then grasped your head in pain. When you arrived home you walked up to the stairs and stepped up a stair. The searing pain almost made you fall over.

"Well I can't go upstairs. Just great." You muttered angrily.

"Or can you?" Felix exclaimed as he carried you up the stairs making a stupid face. You started laughing and couldn't stop even though it sent jolts of pain though your head. He sat you down on your bed and said, "I'll be right back."You just nodded. He ran back up with a glass of water and your pills. You took a pill and chugged the water as fast as you could.

"Pass my laptop?" You asked. He tossed your laptop to you. You first checked Twitter. Pray for y/n was a trending topic! Lots of people had sent you a nice message. You smiled before checking your YouTube channel. FIVE FREAKING MILLION SUBSCRIBERS! You looked through your last video.

There was one comment that caught your eye. "Emma (Pewds' old girlfriend) has been arrested for public indecency and assault." You gasped and gestured Felix to come over and look. He just stared at the screen. Then he...

Hey guys! Sorry for the fail cliffhanger and short chapter. School is starting soon and I'll probably be writing less ^___^ I also decided to delete my CaptainSparklez story because I really didn't like it. Please comment, vote, like and follow!

Jess