Chapter Seven:

You woke to smell waffles cooking. Ugh! It was really bright in your room because you forgot to shut your blinds. You flipped off the blinds before flipping over and glancing at the alarm clock, it was 6:39. You walked downstairs to see Ryan cooking.

"Didn't know you were such a good cook." You stated, still slightly sleepy.

"Yeah I like to cook. I'm surprised you didn't know that by no y/n. Anyways do you want a waffle?" Ryan asked. You nodded and grabbed a plate and fork. He placed two waffles on your plate and passed you the maple syrup.

You pulled out your sticker-covered laptop and checked your YouTube channel. You had three million subscribers! A few nights ago you had two million! You started to scream and jump around the house. "Whoa! What happened?" Ryan exclaimed.

"Yes yes yes! I got three MILLION subscribers!!!!" You cried out happily.

"Congrats! I'm so proud of you y/n! " Ryan yelled. You jumped up and hugged him putting your arms around his neck. He looked down and smiled at you. You stared into his bright green eyes while smiling back at him.

"Do I like Ryan? Oh fuck no y/n, stop acting weird! He's been your best friend/brother forever! This is NOT okay." You thought arguing withy yourself.

"Hey." Felix murmured sleepily while he walked down the stairs. He stopped and stared at you with your hands around Ryan's neck.

"Oh um hey Felix!" You replied slightly awkwardly, letting go of Ryan. Why do these things keep happening?

"Sup?" Ryan asked, standing protectively next to you.

"Hey guys, wanna go to the mall?" You questioned, trying to break the awkward atmosphere that was currently surrounding you.

"Sure." Felix and Ryan responded. You ran up to your room and put on a light grey t-shirt and skinny jeans. Then you put on your black converse and your favorite hoodie. You met up with Ryan and Felix in the living room and then you walked out the door and headed out...

Sorry guys! I got lazy at the end. This was a short chapter but there was a bit of romance ;D I'll try to write more long chapters but I just wrote 2 super long ones for chapter 6 and 7 so I decided to be lazy and write a short chapter. Please follow, comment and vote! <3

Jess :D