Chapter Nine:

When suddenly Felix leaned over and grabbed a lettuce leaf from you.

"Hey! That's my salad." You whined.

He put the lettuce in his mouth and quickly swallowed and made a grossed out face. "Eww I don't get why you like that. It tastes so... Healthy. " Pewds complained.

Ryan stole some as well. "Ryan! Not you too." You exclaimed.

"I like it." Ryan stated. You all quickly scarfed down your food and headed back to Felix's house.

You slowly walked through the parking lot trying to stop spacing out. It wasn't really your fault that you were lacking concentration, it was late.

A car quickly pulled out of the lot and started right towards you. It felt like slow-motion as you started as the shiny black truck racing towards you. You felt hands around your waist pulling you backwards. You stared at the car that had just left the lot before looking up. There was Ryan staring at you with an unreadable expression on his face. You were so choked up so you couldn't speak so you just hugged Ryan tight and tried not to show emotion.

You quickly got in the back of Felix's car and Ryan sat beside you. Felix jumped into the driver's seat and pulled quickly out o the mall parking lot. The whole time you drove back you were shaking. "y/n come on! Stop being such a coward and get over this! Why are you so scared? You shouldn't be!" You thought to yourself. Ryan put his arm around you and held you for the rest of the ride. You feel asleep quickly, although you were slightly traumatized.

You were still driving when you woke up and Ryan was gently stroking your hair. You were tempted to shove his hand away but Ryan and Felix were talking and you were curious as to what they were saying.

"Is y/n still asleep?" Felix questioned.

"Yeah." Ryan replied calmly. You decided to stick by your original plan to eavesdrop.

"I can see that you really like y/n. She seems to like you as far as I can tell." Felix said casually.

"Yeah I really like y/n. Well I don't think she likes me. She just needed comfort after almost being killed. Honestly we've been friends since we were like five. When I was younger I got into a lot of trouble and I beat up people all the time. y/n saved me before I could join any gangs or anything. Now I owe it to y/n to be nice and try to not show my feelings for her." Ryan answered.

"I don't want to turn this into a war between us but I really like y/n too. I mean we've been friends forever and I don't want y/n to get between us, okay?" Pewds said. You slowly fell back to sleep after hearing that strange conversation.

Hey guys! I wrote a chapter, yay! I uploaded today and I'm leaving for Australia today! I know this is a story about you and Pewds but you and Ryan are an important part of this story's plot so just go with it. Please don't comment stuff like "I thought this was supposed to be me and PEWDS" or "I hate this Ryan guy!" because like I said before you and Ryan's relationship is an important part of this story. Maybe someday I'll write a separate story about Ryan's past but I doubt I will unless people really want me to. I won't be able to update unless I upload ANOTHER chapter today, which is highly unlikely. Please comment, vote, follow and like :D <3

Jess