Chapter One:

You stared out the window as you daydreamed in Swedish class. This was your best subject so it didn't matter if you spaced out a little. The clouds were grey and you frowned at the sight. It was probably going to rain later.

The bell rang, shaking you out of your thoughts. You grabbed your stuff and walked out of the boring class at a leisurely pace.

"I gotta catch the bus." You thought after class, puling your jacket over your shoulders. You despised the bus, everyone was loud and obnoxious. You usually got off a few stops before your house but today it was stormy and cold, so you were forced to stay on this torture chamber with idiots.

You were getting off the bus when you heard something. "Hey y/n!" exclaimed a familiar voice. You smiled. It was Ryan, your best and only friend.

"Oh hey Ryan." You replied with a smile. "I actually have to go right now, cause I have a lot of homework. So I'll see you later!" You added before you waved and shut the door quickly.

Your mom looked up from the roasted chicken she was cooking and exclaimed, "That was extremely rude. That's why taking law in college would be good for you, you would be calmer and more mature. Also you would..." You signed not wanting to hear more about this right now.

You grabbed some chips from the pantry and headed upstairs to your room. The walls were navy blue with video game posters and YouTube posters plastered all over them. You plopped down on you bed and opened your laptop to check YouTube.

"Yes! New PewDiePie video!" You exclaimed cheerfully as you clicked on the link.

Your mom stormed into the room and shouted, "This is why you'll never fucking get hired! You're stuck in your little made up YouTube world! It's time for a reality check! Wake up y/n, you're wasting you life you little slut!"

You were done, just done. That was the last straw. "You call me a slut when you get knocked up at fifteen. You think I have problems when you can barely hold a stable job. I'm honestly not even mad when someone so useless like you insults me." You smiled, faking sweetness as you shoved her roughly out the door and slammed it in her face.

You quickly grabbed your largest suitcase and packed all your stuff in it. Luckily you didn't have many things. You grabbed your back pack dumped all the school stuff out and packed all your important belongings, not that you had many because your mom was a greedy bitch.

You quickly grabbed your wallet and counted the money. "Good. Thank you part time job." You thought, as you saw the money that you had saved your whole life. You quickly tucked the wallet into the backpack as well.

Then you hopped out your window and drove to the airport. You asked the lady at the front desk what flights we're leaving soon. Because it was one in the morning the cheapest international flight available was to Stockholm, Sweden. You quickly paid and got onto the plane.

The captain's voice came over the speaker of the plane and said "We are now leaving Florida and heading to Sweden." You put your headphones in and ignored all the safety procedures. You slowly fell asleep with a slight smile on your face.

You had finally escaped your cage.

AN: That was a long chapter for me O_O Ryan is Cry by the way his character is important don't forget about him. Have a nice day and please share and comment! Yay short author's note!!! Also what should I call people who read my stories? (Ex. Marzia calls her followers "Marzipans")

~ Jess