Chapter Two:

You open your eyes blinking away the sleepiness in them. Suddenly you heard the captain's voice again. "We are now landing in Stockholm, Sweden. Please turn off all electronics, put the trays up, and raise your chairs to the upright position. Thank you for your cooperation."

You grabbed your backpack from the overhead compartment and waited for them to open the doors before strolled into the airport. You ran to pick up your suitcase and ran to hail a taxi. They dropped you off at a hotel called "The 5 Star Hotel". You paid the taxi driver then ran through the rain pulling your hood over your head.

You checked in and you bought a room for one night and Sophia the nice girl at the front desk said, "When would you like to check out tomorrow?"

You thought for a second before replying "I would like to leave at two pm, please." Sophia smiled and handed you your room key which the number 376 was on. "Thanks." You smiled and thought it was lucky to know Swedish fluently. You pulled on a cheerful smile, hoping that if you looked happy, you'd feel better as well.

You strolled into the elevator which was empty. The elevator stopped at floor three and the doors opened with a ding! You meandered down the hall which was empty considering it was Monday and it was quite late at night.

You still felt the urge to cheer yourself up slightly, so you plopped down on your bed and pulled out your laptop to check your favorite channels to see if there was any new videos.

You crossed your fingers and pulled up PewDie's channel. "I'm sorry bros? What kind of a video is that?" You mumbled to yourself.

You clicked on the video only to see a Felix with red puffy eyes "Hey bros. So as some of you may know, Emma b-broke up with me today. She says I don't have time for her and sh-she deleted her YouTube account. She went back to England to live with her mom and dad. I might not be making vid-videos for a while. I hope you bros understand what I'm going through. I love y-you all. Brofist." He stuttered though the words before reaching towards the camera and quickly brofisting it with a sad smile.

"Poor Felix. I wonder why it was so sudden?..." you thought.

You stopped spacing out when you heard you phone ring loudly. You pounced on it but then saw who was calling. It was your mom. You glared at the screen before tossing it onto the floor. You phone started to ring again. "Shut up! Go away!" You muttered, angrily. You picked up your phone, about to turn it off when you noticed it was Ryan calling.

"Hey." You said quietly.

"y/n! Where are you? I'm so worried about you! Please come home!" Ryan whispered frantically.

"I'm sorry Ry but I can't do that. I'm in Sweden now. I promise I'll be safe and contact you. Okay?" You asked.

"Okay. I'm only saying that because I know I can't persuade you to do anything else." Ryan replied, hanging up the phone.

You hadn't realized you were sleeping until you were woken up by the heard quiet sobbing in the room next to you. You stuffed your head under the pillow trying to muffle the sound out to no avail. You gave up struggling and got out of bed. Then you put on your shoes and walked outside, the bright lights blinding you. When your eyes stopped burning then you hard knocked on the door to the room next to you. The door opened slowly.

You were about to yell at whoever the hell was crying at two in the morning but then you realized something. You knew this person.

Hey guys! I don't know anything about euros so I'm just going to use American dollars. Emma is PewDie's made-up ex because I don't like the idea of Marzia breaking up with Pewds because it's unrealistic. For more detail about why I didn't use Marzia (I'm a Marziapan, random I know) read the 1st bit about my story. Also Sophia is my OC, she is only in this chapter and isn't important to the plot of the story. I also don't rely on online translators so now you are talking to people in Swedish and I'm just going to write it in English :)

Jess